School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Kouta flipped backwards, dodging the blow, and using his tail to throw Ma Chao high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Ma Chao flipped keeping hold of his spear and trying to keep his eyes on Kouta he braced for an attack knowing he would be no good in the air he hoped he could block it till he landed
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Not far from where Kouta and Ma Chao were fighting, a red-headed beautiful popped out of a random bush. He held one slender hand above her fusha coloured eyes. "Now! Now! What is there to eat?! What is there to eat!!" She explained, scanning the grounds around her like a hawk. "I need something to eat!!"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 pm

"It's time to end this..." Kouta murmered to himself." His sword formis into a lance-like spear, as he charged upwards, knowing it would be very hard for Ma Chao to maneuver in the air.

Eric was tackled by a hooded figure, moved into the shadows, "Stay away from those two, you can get killed... easily."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Ma Chao saw the lance coming at him, he aimed his head down and went spear first at him keeping his eyes open
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Eric yelped, hitting the forest floor so her red, red hair when sprawling all over her face. She pushed herself up onto her knees, her face contorting in pain. "Why did you do that?! Why? Why?" She cried, large tears comming to her deep eyes.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Kouta smiled slightly to himself, The spear barley missed his sheild, piercing Kouta's heart. "Your debt... is paid..." He said quietly, before both of them dropped to the ground.

"Hey, calm down, they could have killed you, i just saved your life," he turned, seeing what had happened. "So this is how it ends..."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Eric flopped backwards, onto the ground. Her bright, eyes blinked up at the man beside her. "So? So? I didn't no ask for you to save me!" She pointed her finger right at his chest, waggling it like he was a small boy who'd done something naughty. "No I did not!!"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

The man looked at her, "Whether you asked me to or not, it's my job, but i have things to attend to..." He said, standing walking over to Ma chao.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Ma Chao landed on top of the body falling off it with the impact of the hit. After a few second he lifted himself up and pulled his spear out of the body "Rest in peace and meet your justice" he said quietly and then started to look for small sticks of wood to burn the body as was the demons custom
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 pm

"I hope you are proud..." Jin said, removing his cloak, "Did you see it? or are you too blind to notice?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Eric suddenly bolted to her feet, trailing behind Jin so close, she'd step on his heels. "OH!! SHINY!!" She's spoted his claws. "JUST LIKE WOLVERINE! YES YES!!"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Jin ignored Eric for the moment, "Well?" he asked Ma chao.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Eric grabbed ahold of one of the spikes sticking out of Jin's hand. She bent it backwards so she could get a better look at the sun glittering off it.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Ma Chao looked up from his job "I know he let me do that"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

"So you are not as blind as i once suspected. Finish here... then you are to come with me..." He said, looking at Kouta's dead body., He retracted the claws into a small container running along his forearm.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Eric's dimly lit eyes fixated themselves on Ma Chao's helmet. She instantly started to giggle. "You look like a horsey!!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Ma Chao span his spear tip resting under Jin's chin "You do not give me orders"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Eric blinked at the spear. "...You fight with a stick?" She poked at the tip under Jin's chin.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:37 pm

"Actually... i do" He said, snapping his left fingers, a small explosion formed at Ma Chao's hands, Knocking the spear out, Jin catching it, "You are under arrest..." He said, his cloak moving out of the way, showing he was a Specter.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Ma Chao smiled "you think the spear is my only wepon?" he ready himself in an unarmed position and looked at the cute girl "You may want to stand back m'lady"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Jin hels his right hand out slightly, "Please... i have been ordered to bring you in... or kill you, i dont want to resort to that."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Ma Chao looked at the man "On what charge?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

Eric's stomach grumbled. She pouted, rubbing it sulkingly. "...Why do men always gotta fight?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm

"I have been ordered by the celestial courts to bring in any and all survivors of the Great war, I was going to Take Kouta, but you killed him..." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next