School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Ma Chao looked puzzled "I left that war before it had finished, unable to serve under a demon" he stood straight and the looked at the girl again "Men do not always fight, just try to protect ourselves"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:55 pm

"You are still considered a survivor, and you still fought many battles after." Jin said, "You are also charged with murder of the first degree, The victim was Kouta Hiroke, His crimes were forgiven long ago, The punishment was he was stripped of all of his demonic powers, and had a lifetime parole of the angelic curse..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 am

Ma Chao made a noise "I did not murder him, it was fair combat" he tilted his head "And that doesn't sound like a punishment to me" he shrugged picking up more wood, "If it was murder do you think I'd be respecting his wishes?" he sighed as he started to stack the wood
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:04 am

"Just please come with me, I am trying to avoid a fight, but i am authorized to use any means necessary..." Jin said, holding his left hand out.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:57 am

Ma Chao lit a match and put it into the stack of wood after the body was placed on top, he stood for a few seconds moving the dog tags over in his fingers "Mayhe rest in peace" he nodded slowly, the looked towards Jin "Avoid a fight..." he smiled "Just doing as you are ordered is pointless as your heart will not be in it" he grinned slightly and bowed his head "Pleasure meeting you both" with that he turned and bolted through the tree sending a long high whistle as he did to signal his horse
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 am

A tiger-like monster ran on all fours next to Ma Chao, "Must you make things difficult?" Bryan asked.

((OOC: i changed his name a few days back.))
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Ma Chao jumped onto his horse "Your job would be no fun if I did" he yanked the reins causing the horse to turm quickly as it races as only a warhorse can
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Bryan easily kept up with the horse, "A fine steed, but is lacking in agility that i possess," Bryan said, jumping up on the horse, wrapping his arms around it's neck, using his momentum and weight to throw the horse off balance and drag it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 am

As Bryan had jumped Ma Chao span the horse to a sudden stop to make him miss. Ma Chao smiled "You underestimate me and my steed" he sped off in another direction

(ooc I don't like people hurting my horse :-P)
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am

"You are really slow on that thing you know that?" Bryan asked, having already caught up to Ma Chao, "Your enjoying this arent you?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 am

Ma Chao span the horse again as he was only trotting now and smiled a little to himself as he realised he had managed to make this "hunter" go in a full circle. He sped the horse up as he leant over the side of the horse and grabbed his spear, now his horse could release its full speed.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm

"Like going round and round do we?" Bryan asked, as the ground underneath Ma chao and his horse, revealing a deep hole, 100 meters in all direction. "Look out now..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 pm

(OOC leave my horse alone Razz)

Ma Chao grinned knowing the water would soon flood the hole and that his horse would survive due to hitting the water. He jumped off the horse so he would not add to its weight he span in the air into a dive with his spear along side his body
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm

"Got ya..." Bryan, going back to his origional form, pulled out a rectangular object, that unfolded into a rifle, Bryan took an expert aim, judging the variables of Ma Chao's speed, spin, and the factor of the wind, He fired 7 rounds, directly in the path of ma chao's chest, right before they would make contact, the would explode into 7 interlocking nets, all made with a special steel wire, tightly knit, so there was no chance for anything to slip through the small holes.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 am

Ma Chao grinned "A net" he stuck his spead out into the middle of it at arms length so that it would wrap around that rather than him. However this made his dive less graceful and he hit the water with almost the same impact as his horse did. Once the horse got out and ran off Ma Chao slowly dragged himself out his ribs hurting the after effects of the fight with a demon and now this crazy guy wanting to take him prisioner were taking their toll. He stood slowly with a hand wrapped around his ribs and using his spear to help he started to move slowly and stealthily into the forest.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Bryan was at Ma Chao's side, "Are you done yet?" He asked, extending a hand to help Ma chao out. "Just because i am to bring you into capticity, does not mean your are a criminal
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Ma Chao took the hand "I know but you are still trying to capture me" he grinned before sticking the tail end of the spear between his legs and pulling his hand in an effort to trip him so he could make a move
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:41 pm

the pull merely pulled Ma chao up, Bryan didn't move, "Remember, your injured... and i could have killed you any time during our little chase..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Ma Chao grinned as the blade in his hand pressed against Bryan's wrist "Remeber I always can" he winked and pulled his hand and the blade away as he let himself dry while he whistled for his horse to check him over
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Bryan laughed slightly, "Still cocky as ever... Get up, we have a medic thet can patch you up just fine."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Ma Chao spat some blood "I'll heal from the fall, its my horse I'm bothered about" he ran his hands over the horses leg "Considering they sent you to hunt me you don't know much about me" he said conversationally
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 pm

"I wan not sent to hunt you, remember? your an alternative" he pulled out a small device, pointing it at the horse, a light came out of the device, hitting the horse, "Hmm, it seems to be in pretty good shape, a few bruises from the fall... but..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Ma Chao shrugged "You trust machines too much" he finished checking the horse then put his forehead against the head of the horse "I'm sorry friend," he stroked the neck "I figure I'll have to leave you for a while"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"These machines, are basicaly useless, i used my eyes, its not hard to see where the trauma was on your horse..." Bryan said lightly, "The mental trauma is what concerns me... how close are you two?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Ma Chao looked at Bryan "We are close and he will be fine," he patted the neck of the horse "Good bye old friend,I will meet you again" Ma Chao watched the horse walk away and then looked at Bryan "You going to arrest me now then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next