School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

history [open for all]

Go down 
+2
Elathon
Alucard
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

history [open for all] Empty
PostSubject: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Allen lookeed at his schedule while was he walking in the hallway. '' i got history lesson.'' he smiled '' this is going to be intresting''. while was Allen walking he passed by one of the student. that student turned around and looked at Allen '' that whip could it be the Vampire Killer?'' and then he looked at his schedule and saw that he got history too. so he ran toward the class and sat in the middle and he saw Allen sitting in the front.

the teacher entered '' hello there everyone. i am Mr.Clark, i am going to teach you history and today we are going to talk about the Round Table''

Last edited by Alucard on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Elathon sighs from somewhere near the back, staring out the window, he was only here becaus it was the only way he could stay in the school, he hated being inside.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Alucard was sitting in the middle of the class looking at Allen and wondring ''could that whip be the Vampire Killer. if it is, is that person a Belmont? and does he know who to release its true power?'' while Alucard was wondring around.

Mr,Clark '' you in the middle, can you tell me in what year was the round table was first described?''

Alucard looked at the teacher and then scratched his head '' what?''
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 pm

At this moment, the door opens abruptly, Lycan stands on the threshold, he looks around, his hat begrudgingly removed, "Is this.. err..." He looks at a scrap of paper in his hands "Is this History?"

Elathon graons, this was starting to get complicated, the teacher was glorifying the murder of his normal companions, and this newcomer was way to loud.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Allen was really excited becuse he loves history. he raised his hand '' oh teacher can i answer the question? Can i, Can i, Can i, Can i answer it?'' but he didn't recive an answer from the teacher becuse he was giving all his attention to the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Lycan remains stood in the doorway, "so?" he says quietly, his voice vehement.

Hearing this sound Elathon looks up, shuddering at the same time, this... this is the tree-killer, but, his presence is sort of faded.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Alucard looked around '' UGH KIDS'' then he got up and sat next to Allen'' hay from where did you get that whip?''

Allen looked at Alucard and smiled '' i got it from my Uncle Richter''

Alucard's eye got wider '' Are you talking about Richter belmont?''

Allen got surprised'' do you know my uncle?''

Alucard '' yes i do, i fought my father Lord Dracula by his side long time ago''

*note to myself Alucard is in brown and Allen is in Green
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Elathon, raises his hand, "can we return to this tale of butchery? I want to know who was responsible for this act."

Lycan laughs grimly, "I guess this is the place," he takes a seat right at the back.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm

at that time a few blocks east of the school a a group of Vampire were moving toward the school under the command of asterck krory to kill all the vampires who decided to live peacefully with the humans.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Lycan and Elathon simultaneously shudder, glaring at each other, thinking the other is the cause of this strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 am

'' Lord Dracula'' Allen said in shocked. then he looked at Alucard '' then you must be Alucard son of Lord Dracula. i heard a lot about you from my uncle. he said that you saved his life. and broke the curse of darkness which Dracula casted on him''
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 am

Darcy burst into the classroom, her long hair settled down from what looked like it had been blown forcefully backwards "Sorry I'm late" she said hurrying to her seat. She sighed and took out her note book.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 am

Bourny looked around the street he was in as he was taking a break from the school, it felt cold and seemed quiet for the time, he looked around and saw something move in the corner of his eye. He stood and thought for a while before starting to jog back to the school knowing that the vampires had already seen him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 pm

while the students were in class Allen and Alucard were talking about the past, Elathon and Lycan were blaming each other, Darcy was writing down what was on the blackboard and Mr.Clark was trying to regain order in class so he can continue teaching. asterck krory and the army he made were forging toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Bourny was managing to stay in front of the vampires knowing soon they'd realise his plan and attack him to stop him warning the rest.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Darcy stood up suddenly, she had a sharp pain in her head. she gasped in pain and reached down to grab her staff from her thigh "Something is coming" she said the pain getting worse, the markings on her shoulder began to burn and tears began to form in the corner of her eye. Images flashed through her head "Onii-chan" she gasped and struggled to keep standing.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Bourny ran through a small alley knowing if the vampires were going to attack he could take them one or even two at a time but they would not play nice, he could see the school and kept running drawing his sword as he did. As he ran he was smiling at the thought of the upcoming fight
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:44 am

'' How is your uncle?'' Alucard asked Allen and he was excited and wanted to meet him. becuse its been 30 years since they last met.

Allen looked at the ground and tears started to form in his eyes. ''he got...'' and then he looked at the floor

Alucard got shocked from the news '' how did this happened?''

Allen ''it was asterck krory doing. i will get my reveange from him no matter what i had to do''

at that time Mr.Clark noticed that Darcy was acting strange so he went to her '' are you ok?''
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am

Bourny hopped the fence of the school and skidded to a stop, he knew people would know he was fighting so now he just had to survive against the vampires. He stood looking at the ally he had just run through with his sword ready in his hand
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 am

Elathon and Lycan both stand simultaneously pointing at each other, "what have you done?!" they shout in unison.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 am

black clouds started to cover the sky above the school. Asterck krory and the army of darkness approched the school.

Allen felt that something isn't right and then he got up and went and looked through the window.

''what is the matter Allen?'' Alucard asked while he was looking at everyone.

''the sky is covered with black clouds and there is an army approching the school. and i feel that something bad is comming. something we never faced before.''

Last edited by Alucard on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Lycan laughs hearing Allen's words, "There is an army coming, and you only feel there is something bad coming?" As he says this Elathon remains stood, but turns to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Bourny stood looking at the clouds and grinned "If this is it, I ain't going without one hell of a fight" he said as the wind carrying the clouds blew his coat up from around his legs, he drew a line with the tip of his sword in the ground infront of him
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Elathon squints slightly, seeing motion at the base of the fence, he laughs slightly, mutters "they are no longer coming it seems," and runs to the door dissapearing before anyone can stop him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 am

the army of darkness stopped one block from the school. Asterck Krory stood on a stairs of one of the bulidings and raised his hand '' this night will be the last night for all of the weak. and tonight we will raise and rule the world.'' the army of darkness raised there weapons and cheered for there leader. Asterck Krory turned toward the school '' TOWARD THE SCHOOL''.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

history [open for all]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next