School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

history [open for all]

Go down 
+2
Elathon
Alucard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

history [open for all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 am

Kyle walked around when he saw an army of darkness near the school. He approached the one of them who seemed like the leader. "Hey whats up?" Kyle said as he stood there looking like a stupid guy.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 am

A ripple forms near the fence, Bryan appearing to come from it, "Good, it hasnt quite started yet.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Bourny stood there sword in arm a grin on his face "This will be fun" he was shaking with excitement
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 am

Kyle looked around "What's happening, why am I the only one that doesn't know anything" his face looked confused and annoyed at the same time.

Last edited by Kyle-Loved! on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am

(ooc kyle if ya with the army your not near me and bryan)
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 am

(oooh thanks)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am

Mr.Clark grabbed Darcy and took her to the school's clinic. Allen and Alucard got up from there chairs and went to there dorms and wore there armor, and took there weapons and went outside and found Bourny. Alucard stood next to Bourny '' it looks like i was right about what i said that night. when i told you that a war might start in this school''
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 am

Bryan came back to where Bourny and Alucard were, "Any plans? or are you just going to wing it again?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Bourny grinned "Only an idiot would fight a school full of demons and vampires" he smiled "We keep our ground look after each other, the lycans are our back up, this is their territory, they will fight" he clenched his fist "Make sure you hit them hard and fast then move away, don't reveal your true power until we have to"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Alucard took his battle stance and ready his weapon. ''the plan is simple since they are too many and we are few. you look after my back and i look after your back. and remember no matter what problems we have we will put it aside until we win this war''
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm

"I have no quarrel with you" Bryan said frankly, "And you dont think im not prepared..." HE said, The ground starting to ripple, before stopping shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 am

Bourny grinned "Lets enjoy the fight and no matter how many they are they will not even take an inch" he waited for the army to appear
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:52 am

The army of Darkness marched until it reached the school's gate. Asterck Krory ''Ready your weapons'' and then he turned around and faced his army ''tonight we will rule this world. ARMY OF DARKNESS CHARGE'' the army of darkness charged broke the school's gate and entered the school.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 am

Kyle followed the guy who seemed to be the leader "Mister I asked nicely, what's going on here!" Kyle said in a high voice.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 am

Darcy ran from the clinic, her sword by her side and her staff strapped to her thigh, she stood by Bourny's side and sighed "Here we go, Kyle get away from him!"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 am

Kyle heard Darcy's voice "Huh Darcy?" Kyle said looking around for her, he ran and jumped up one of the school's building and looked for her
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 am

Bourny grinned "Well guys if you wanna fight then follow me" he ran at the army sword in hand and ready for the impact as he'd hit the line full on
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 am

Allen smiled and swinged his whip into the air '' HERE WE GO'' and then he turned his head toward Alucard.'' i am really glad that i met the person who saved my Uncle before i die''

''If there is someoe going to die tonight it will be the leader of the army of darkness'' Alucard said while remembring what he learned from his fight with his father.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Just as the bulk of the army was past the gate, the ripples i on the ground clicked, the bombs set there by them unleashed in a fiery explosion underneath the army, "You've broken my toys," Bryan laughed, as he jumped over bourny, going to land right ontop of the charging forces.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

A door on top of the school opens, Lycan strolls out, and heads to the point of the roof to which the approaching army is closest, his hat pulled low, and his cloak billowing fortuitously.

Elathon looks up hearing the explosions, before dropping his head back to the lonely tree in a courtyard deep within the school grounds, whispering softly but quickly. Then he lifts his head slowly with a sigh, turning he darts of through the twisting corridors of the school.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 am

Darcy nodded and drew her sword and ran towards the army along side her adopted brother,
"Onii-sama, I am glad that if I die today, I die along side my brother and my friend"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 pm

"We will not die here, child" A voice came from behind everybody, along with a cool chill, Ice strolled up beside darcy, "We are outnumbered, but they are far outmatched"

Bryan skillfully landed in the middle of the incoming horde, tearing everyone he comes in contact with to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Lycan sighes looking around, he should have brought a chair, this might take awhile to sort itself out. He eventually decided to lean against an air vent that protruded from the roof, and settled himself to watch the carnage.

Elathon padded through the corridors, trying not to alert to many people simple thoughts fluttered around his head, simple anxieties, This is not going to end well. Eventually he reaches the front door, placing his hand on it, he groans. As he pauses the wood of the door begins to grow, but it grows into twisted and horrific images gnarling and twisting at his touch. A face appears amongs the knots and thorns, a horrible visage with slitted eyes and sharp teeth like protrusions jutting around what could only be a mouth. As Elathon lifts his head, his own face mirrors this apparation's image. With a slight shudder, he finally pushes the door open, flashing out into the sunlight and half running, half galloping, using his hands as much as his feet, he crosses the school grounds heading for where the battle is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 am

Bourny smiled at Darcy "Don't get too close to the tiger man, hes frenzied" he winked "Try and stay together without getting in peoples ways" he span his sword knocking an enemies away from him and finishing the move with a slice to their throat "We will repent once this is done" he looked to Darcy to try and keep her safe
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 am

Darcy nodded to ice and pressed a button on her sword, another slightly smaller sword flipped out and she caught it in her left hand. She was ambidexterous, able to use swords in both hands. She allowed ice to creep onto her hands but did not fuse her hands with her swords. Her eyes became crimson and she bared her fangs slightly, "Lets go" she ran into battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: history [open for all]   history [open for all] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

history [open for all]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next