School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

new arrival? (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:39 am

Ma Chao looked up as his horse trotted slowly towards the open gates, his spear sitting easily in his hand with the handle behind his back. Looking over the buildings he rode with well practiced movements his face gave away no emotion.

As his horse clopped through to the main door he knew he was getting a few looks mostly from the girls. He sighed as he jumped down still holding his spear he looked around the small group forming as he stroked the nose of his horse and gave it a treat, it had been a long journey. He looked as someone was brave enough to walk towards him from the group he nodded "You are brave to approach an armed man"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Darcy snorted into her blazer, which was in her right hand, she raised a bandaged left hand and stroked the horse "So majestic" she said her bandaged hand slowly moving up and down the horses nose. she smiled and turned on her heel "Not scared" she said walking away from the horse.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Ma Chao smiled resting his spear on her shoulder "Who are you?" he said smily not threatening as he kept stroking his horse. He tilted his head with a light smile "You obviously know horses well"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:31 am

Darcy brushed the spear off her shoulder and spoke politely "I am Darcy willows, the school guardian, the only one till the headmaster gets off his ass and appoints me a partner to help out" she smiled "Yes i do"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:23 am

Ma Chao bowed his head slightly "My name is Ma Chao, I'm here to find someone" he stood relaxed with his spear at an angle behind his back the point down. "But I will help you if you wish" he bowed again
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Darcy rolled her eyes "Nah, it's up to the headmaster and according to him he has several people already in mind" she paused "Who do you want to find?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Ma Chao sighed "I don't know his name but when I see him, he will die" he looked at the horse and started to root through his packs as he rested his spear against the saddle
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Darcy smirked slightly "So you know him by face only, describe him" she said resting one had on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Ma Chao smiled "Black hair red eyes" he waved an arm "About this high, fought with a sword about 1500 years ago" he looked over his shoulder "For a small woman you ask alot of questions"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Darcy put both hands on her hips "I may ask a lot of questions but I may be able to help you"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:15 am

Ma Chao smiled softly "You've asked alot of questions but got hardly any answers I am sorry" he bowed "But I have given you all I know" He stood removing his face guard allowing his hair to fall forward slightly as he smiled "I hope we can find him"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:55 am

Darcy shrugged "There are many demons that attend this school" she sighed "Well I hope you find who you are looking for"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 am

Ma Chao bowed his head "I'm sure I will, however it will not be a nice meeting once I see him" he said determinedly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 am

Kouta landed next to Darcy, "Hey hun," He looked over at Ma chao, "Yo, you knew here?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Darcy smiled slightly and nodded to the new arrival "Yeah, it won't I suppose" she looked at Kouta "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Ma Chao gritted his teeth and bowed to the girl "Please leave that mans side" he gripped his spear his knuckles going white as his eyes did not leave him but his horse took a few steps away to eat some grass and keep out the way
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Kouta held his arm infront of Kouta, "You seem to have a quarrel with me... yet i do not know you. who are you young one.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Ma Chao growled "I am as old as you" he span his spear so that it was behind his back point down "Now face me like a man" he held his spare arm out in a ready position
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm

"I dont Get a name?" Kouta asked turning, "Of the one trying to kill me?" Kouta looked at the figure before him. "You look like standard infantry... but your weapon... looks strange..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Ma Chao stood firm "My name is Ma Chao, we fought a long time ago to a draw but you then decided it was easier to have your force to kill me friend" he growled "Now face justice"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm

"Ah... it was you... I should have known... Quite a regrettable battle..." Kouta said. "What now? your justice sounds much more like revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Ma Chao grinned "It is not my justice, it is for my friend who your men killed, his wife and two children." Ma Chao looked at Darcy then back to Kouta "And all in your command"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 pm

"All of my men are dead... and all of my family... i saw to that myself." Kouta said, "I know the pain of loss... but if you will not be dissuaded... i guess i have no choice, But i warn you, the monster you fought then, is nothing like the man that stands before you.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Ma Chao smiled "I see no man, just a demon hiding behind a woman" he gripped his spear ready to fight
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Kouta sighed, "I am no longer a demon, i cut the last of the ties to my family... for this woman i now guard from you..." Kouta said. He sprout his wings, tearing the shirt, it floating away, he held his hands slightly away from his body, two swords forming in them, "If this cannot be avoided... i will give you your satisfaction, but i will not kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next