School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training?!?(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:04 am

Ma Chao stood in the forest a few tied bundles of hay stood around him, the rest of the area clear, with a slightly tightened grip on his spear the sun flickered over it. As the light disappeared he moved with practiced skill as he aimed attacked at each of the bundles. When he finished he stood and waited for two seconds then one bit of hay broke and the other bundles suddenly fell over the floor
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:09 am

Melina ran swiftly through the trees manipulating the light around her, making her invisivle to the eye. She grabbed a high branch and sat perched on the top of a high tree watching Ma Chao's training.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:11 am

Ma Chao nodded to himself opening a tube to take a drink of water before replacing the top as he then practiced a flow of movements that would defend and attack a number of opponents at once, with a lot of skill his body moved as one with the spear. He span backwards and rested his spear over both his shoulders and smiled slightly to himself pleased with how he had done
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:14 am

Melina smiled jumping down to the ground, landing gracefuly on her feet. "Quite a show there, looks like your a very skilled fighter on the battlefield."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 am

Ma Chao rested his spear point up on the floor and bowed "Thank you, young one" he stood up "It is rude to watch without letting one know" he smiled slightly cheekily
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:19 am

Melina smiled back grinning, her hair was reflecting the light emiting around her. "Well I like to lurk."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:20 am

Ma Chao nodded as he pulled the tube out again and drank "I'll remember that" he smiled replacing the top he offered it "Want some? its just water" he placed his spear against a tree and stepped towards Melina
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:23 am

Melina shook her head. "No thank you, I'd rarther not. She smiled. "Going to be doing a lot more running." She placed her hand in her pocket and pulled out what looked to be like a blood tablet, she placed it in her mouth and swallowed it down. "Plus the fact that it would ruin my apitite" She smiled winking.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:24 am

Ma Chao looked at her puzzled "If you say so," he slid his tube in with his armour and picked his spear up "Why are you running?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:27 am

She pointed back in the opposite direction of the school towards some houses, putting a finger to her mouth as a sign for him to silence. "Hear that?" She whispered. "Them small cries... Hunters finaly caught up with me, they want my blood."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:30 am

Ma Chao moved closer so he could whisper to her "Why are they after you?" he said just audiable to her
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:34 am

Melina moved to Ma chao's ear. "Because of the bloodlines I am from. And the breed I am." She stepped back out of Ma Chaos reach and looked at him with her burning red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:36 am

Ma Chao nodded as he moved and picked up his spear "Well bring them this way and I will show them honour and justice" he smiled and looked into her eyes his blue soft eyes in comparrison to hers
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:40 am

She shook her head unwillingly and clenched her fist tight. "You are not to be involved, no doubt will it cost you your life, I cannot have that burden upon me. I have fought them off once before I shall do it again. With nobody elses blood spilt!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 am

Ma Chao smiled "If they spill my blood then they will have to be skilled," his eyes looked sad "And death would be a welcome adventure"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 am

She took a step closer and placed her hand firmly on his chest. "You are a strong hearted fellow, but I cannot have you invloved." She smiled softly and scratched the back of her head. "Just leave me to it okay."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:46 am

Ma Chao smiled looking at her hand and then her face "You are brave and beautiful" he nodded "But you have no choice, if I were not to act upon knowing it would dent my honour and therefore I would be shamed" he tilted his head "So you are stuck with me" He grabbed her shoulder and span holding her as an arrow his the ground where they just were "And now it would appear I have no choice"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:51 am

She turned her head away from him feeling ashamed. "But I... Can't let you fight... Please." She sumersaulted through the air and grabbed a flying arrow that headed towards them snapping it in too. "I'm more than capable on my own. Now this is your last chance." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:52 am

Ma Chao stood ready with his spear his body snapping into a different position to deflect an arrow "If they are as good as you say, my last chance ended when you touched me" he winked
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:57 am

"Hey I never said they were a match for me." She weaved through the arrows making her way towards her enemies with skill. She manipulated the light again and snapped her nearest foes neck with a slight arm movement. Signaling over to Ma Chao.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:03 am

Ma Chao grinned pushing off the ground he shot into the air and moved through the tree tops effortlessly land behind one and used the handle of his spear to knock him out he looked at Melina and winked
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:06 am

Melina made her way through the countless numbers of men and they fell to the ground one by one with Ma Chaos help also.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am

Ma Chao span his spear aiming to knock them out rather than kill them, but every so often he was forced to kill one, as he reached the last man standing he kicked his legs out from under him and pointed the blade of his spear into his throat and smiled "Let your masters know this young girl is now under the protection of Ma Chao" he tilted his head "Tell him to send more men is to send them to their deaths," he lifted his blade to let the man up "Now go!" he watched as the man ran with all his heart
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:13 am

Melina looked over to Ma Chao with sorrow in her eyes. "You have just sent this school to it's death." She shook her head glancing around her and looking at the ground. 'What have I done...?'
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:14 am

Ma Chao looked at her "How have I done that, this school is full of demons vampires and gods, I'm the least they have to worry about"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training?!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training?!?(open)   Training?!?(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training?!?(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next