School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ancient vampire training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

ancient vampire training Empty
PostSubject: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 am

crimson walks in to the room wearing her vampire war gear and begins a rotine only the best vampires and the royal vampires
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:53 am

Eurynome stops and watches in wonder as Crimson performs one of the best fighting routines he has ever seen.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Kouta watched Crimson, Studying every move of her form, "Analysis complete..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Bourny slapped the back of Kouta's head lightly "You some kinda robot?" he smiled "Besides vampires are easy, just wait till daylight" he sat down and watched
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

"Nope, just appreciating the form, i enjoy training under other fighting styles, although it is never as good as the original." Kouta looked back at Bourny.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Darcy walked in, her long hair tied up in a low ponytail, she began to preform a similar routine to Crimson, unknown to her though, she wore her own version of what the EDA was supposed to wear.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:33 am

"hey why are you all watching me"crimson stoped and looked at the people who had gathered.

" if you like i could teach you some of it" crimson smiled
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:44 am

Darcy smiled "No need, I know it already"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:27 am

"Appreciating the martial art." Kouta said simply.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:57 am

" umm i dont see how you no it only vampire princesses like me know it" crimson looked at her reconizing her from somewhere
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:53 am

Bourny shrugged "Still think vampires are easy to beat" he looked at Darcy and Crimson and tilted his head "Hummm" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:03 am

Darcy shrugged "I am a vampire princess" she said lightly "And I am an only child, I think"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:31 am

"well you better think again sis" crimson smiled
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:37 am

Darcy's face darkened "All my family is dead, how dare you say something like that" she stormed out of the dojo, no-one being able to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:40 am

"okay you'll have to face the facts later" crimson said pulling a picture out of her pocket of herself and darcy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:44 am

Darcy looked at the picture "Liar" she said not wanting to cry "You can't they all died"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:46 am

" well how come your there then, i thought my family died but your here and so am i!!" crimson screamed with tears rolling down her face
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:46 am

Darcy looked angry, a cold chill began to fill the room "Whats your last name then!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 am

"WILLOWS!" crimson screeched
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:50 am

Darcy's jaw dropped, her eyes widened "No, it can't be"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:50 am

" well im sorry but it is!" crimson fell to her knees and sobed into her hands
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:14 am

Darcy just stared down "My family all died, I have only just gotten over it" she knelt down beside the girl "could we just be cousins"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:23 am

" wall you can think what ever you like i know it and you know it you just wont except it" crimson said getting up and walking away
" if you wont except it then you'll live your life alone"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:26 am

"If you truly arer a willows then... How exactly did your family die...?" Kouta said coldly, sure his family slaughtered all of the willows family, except for darcy.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 am

A area of the dojo became Ice "Our parents names, what were they then!" she yelled, the air becoming cold "If I am alone, then okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ancient vampire training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next