School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ancient vampire training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

ancient vampire training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:21 am

Kouta set his hand on Darcy, "You know your not alone hun, you know i've always been there"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:29 am

Darcy nodded "What if she is my sister? Kouta, you were always there was she there!" she said getting upset

OOC: she is but just dont say that she was yet
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:15 pm

"It was just you and me, and you know why" Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Bourny sighed and stood up "Enough with the ice sis" he smiled "Gettin a chill here" he walked up to the group "If she is your sis its just blood, like I'm a demon but only in blood"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:50 am

"like i said, i'm leaving. if you want to exept it its up to you and if you don't well thats also up to you" crimson said coldly as she walked out
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:38 am

Darcy thought for a moment, she fell into a memory

'Darcy, darcy' a young redheaded girl ran up to a young black haired girl, hugging her tightly 'we start school tommorow' both girls seemed excited by the prospect of school 'i know....crimson'

Darcy came back to reality and shouted after the young women that had just ran out "Crimson!" she said running after her.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:44 pm

"How did she survive..." Kouta murmered to himself, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:40 am

crimson stopped
"what?" crimson whispered
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Darcy placed her hand on Crimsons arm "What was our favourite pastime when we where younger" she said wanting her to know
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Kouta stood back silently, that info wont work, you need somethin only you and her will know...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:37 am

"when we used to ignor our parents and got out to see the world anyway" crimson smiled
" why"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:52 am

Darcy shrugged "I don't know, I need time to think"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Bourny leant against the door frame and quitly whistled before pushing off the frame and moved towards the group placing a hand on Darcy's shoulder "Search your heart and your blood," he smiled looking at Crimson "plus look at her, your almost twins"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Kouta looked at the two, he remembered another girl that he sometimes saw when he use to go see darcy, "May be..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:42 am

"okay then, if oyu want to talk i'll be in my drom room" crimson smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Bourny sighed "Don't be shy, we" he pointed to Kouta and himself "Can leave if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:37 am

"ummm, no it's okay i'm not used to talking to groups of people, i'm not uesd to talking to anyone so..." crimson put her head down
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:37 am

"No it's okay, i have to go to my next class anyway" she said flatly, not knowing how to react properly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:39 am

"well you know where i'll be" crimson walked out and waved as she left the room
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:40 am

Darcy nodded, "I think so" she said walking towards the labs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ancient vampire training   ancient vampire training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ancient vampire training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2