School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Ma Chao's face was determined "You will not get chance" he stood ready "Now let us not involve the woman"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Kouta put away one blade, and held out his hand, "Come then, we shall go to another location, unless you can fly, my way of traveling is faster..." Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Ma Chao shook his head "The forest..." he moved to his horse "I will meet you there at dusk" he jumped on and rode off
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 pm

((TS THEN LOL))

A few hours later, Kouta could be found sitting atop a large boulder in the middle of the forest, he allowed a steady trail to flow out into the air, allowing him to be tracked easily.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Ma Chao rode in slowly "I didn't need your trail" he said stubbornly as he dropped off the horse "I knew where you'd be" he span his spear "Draw your wepon and we will let fate decide the victor of a battle from long ago"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Kouta sighed, dropping from the rock, "Before this fight.... I appologize for all of the atrocities that i have committed." Kouta said, forming a large sword in his hand, "Let us begin..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 am

Darcy searched every where for the two men, she knew what was going to happen, she wouldn't want to lose someone else. she walked slowly around the school and found herself facing a lycan "Woah, what the hell" she said slightly annoyed
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 am

Ma Chao sighed "Only when you die can I" he stood ready "You may be sorry but it was your choice to follow the orders"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:34 pm

"I believed i repayed my debt, though i see you believe otherwise..." Kouta said, taking his stance, "Come then..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 am

Ma Chao tilted his head slightly "And how does one repay the debt of death?" his bodys position snapped changing spinning the spear around as he moved forward and then a straight thrust at Kouta
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

Kouta sidestepped, dragging both of his blades on each side of the spear towards Ma Chao's hands in an attempt to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Ma Chao span around the blades his hands skipping past the blades with a flick he stood away from Kouta "You've gotten slow" he grinned slightly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

"No, i just have no wish to kill you." Kouta said simply.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Ma Chao "The feeling is not mutual" he stood ready "You must pay for what you did, and not just attone"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Kouta sighed, "Then be quiet, and come at me..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Ma Chao slowly edged forward staying at spear length he let the point shoot out at Kouta before pulling back and changing where it was aiming shooting it at him and repeating the process a number of times in random targets of his body
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC: your getting sloppy with it

Kouta blocked each spear attack, hitting his hand on the side of the spear, grabbing it on the last strike, pulling it, sending his other fist to break through Ma Chao's armor.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Ma Chao span along his arm always keeping a hand on the spear he aimed a knee into Kouta's gut.

ooc am i really?
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:59 pm

OOC: looked like my first ever post with you, attack at many spots, very vague my friend

IC: Kouta used the force of his punch, and the incoming knee, to push himself off of the ground, just dodging the knee, his sholder shoving towards Ma Chao's chest.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Ma Chao twisted the spear and his body allowing him to slam the spear and Kouta if he kept hold of it into the ground
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Kout twisted, grabbing Ma chao's wrists, slamming into the ground, he thrust his foot towards Ma chao's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Ma Chao simply tilted his head wrapping an arm around the leg he then thrust his foot back at Kouta's head which would now be a stamp between the ground and his foot
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Kouta pushed on the spear, to twist it at Bourny's foot, to block it, while the other side of the spear would hit his leg, with enough force to trip, and throw Ma Chao off of Kouta.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc you attacking bourny or ma chao Razz

Ma Chao took a step back using the part of the spear to push him away he stood in an unarmed combat stance "You have slowed"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC: whoops

IC:

Kouta stood, sticking the spear headfirst into the ground, "I told you, i do not have a desire to fight you... this is pointless to me... so i have not been using any of my power..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next