School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
micaela

micaela

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:34 am

The moment he re-entered her, Diva cried out in pain, her bottom still throbbing from his earlier attach. Tears instantly pricked in her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. 'NO!!" She cried, shoving her shoulder against his chest. "GET OUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:37 am

He stopped,looking at her curiously,speaking out of turn,"Why?What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:39 am

Diva felt fresh blood start to trickling down her legs. She bit her lip, trying not to whimper from the pain. "You're hurting me! You fucking bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:45 am

He sighed,talking confused,"How am I hurting you...?All I did was thrust?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:48 am

Diva spammed her fisted hand into his stomach, her eyes starting to turn a dangerous shade of red. "You fucking raped my ass!! Pull out."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

He grabbed her fist,blocking it,and sliding out his 'member'.He spoke softly,"You ready for it?"He laid ontop of her,looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:52 am

"No! You fucking bastard!" She jerked her hand from his graps. "I slept with you, now let me up. Deal done! Get off and leave me the fuck alone!!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:56 am

He sighed,not letting go,poking her forehead.He spoke softly,"Yes,but I'm not done yet..and you were enjoying it,weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

Diva batted his hand away, baring her fangs warningly. "Let me go, or I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:10 pm

He sighed,speaking lightly,"The way it appears to me is...your hiding the fact that I'm their father.If you looked at us both,we have a resemblance...doesn't that seem odd?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Diva kicked Taimoshi off her altogether. She grabbed her top, yanking it back on. "You're not their father! And resemblance is a coinsidence. I kept up my end of the deal, you keep yours. STAY AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:17 pm

He didn't believe her,him grinning,the door locked,and her unable to leave.He spoke silently,"Good luck leaving the room without the key.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Diva rolled her eyes at his stupidity, and kicked the door down with one swift motion. "I'm a demon, don't forget that." She tugged her undies on, then stomped out of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:22 pm

The Room was empty,not even Taimoshi was in it when she left,but two people somehow left the room at once.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Diva all but ran back to her dorm. For some reason, she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:24 pm

There was something with her,not the feeling in her stomach,but something worse than that.But,what is it?
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:26 pm

(ooc: You're evil D<)

Diva quickly unlocked her dorm, shutting the baby alarm off when she went in. She walked over to the twins basinettes, releaved to find them both there and sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:34 pm

The unknown presence was still with her,following her through the shadows,keeping close to her,but unseen.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Diva gently lifted both infant up, holding them close, protectively to her chest. "Enough of this lurking in the shadows. Get out here."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Nothing was there,atleast no mortal was there.Taimoshi was there,but in a different form.There was something green on the floor,implying that the babies' pee'd.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:21 pm

(ooc: ha ha, very funny, but that's what diapers are for -_- and she doesn't randomly put the on the foor, their three months old, and don't amnipulate my characters D<)
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:23 pm

(bleh!)

There was sudden shaking near the mini-fridge,something seeming to be near it.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Diva growled, kicking the side of the fridge. "Give it up, Taimoshi, or I'll go to the headmaster!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm

The door slowly opened,and a big rat jumped out,gnawing on a chicken bone.

[Served!xO ]
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:37 pm

"That's it Tai! I'm getting a fucking restraining order!" With the girls in her arms, and stomped out of the dorm, heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next