School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Empty
PostSubject: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Taimoshi waited in a secret Dorm Room,waiting for her to arrive,him asking her to come here.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Diva looked at the note in her hands. She'd found it slid under her dorm door when she came back after classes. She's recognized the hand writing right away. "What he hell is he doing here?" She knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:14 pm

He opened the door,him in his human form,and pulling her in the room quickly;slamming the door shut--the door locked now.He was mad right now,holding her hand,and talking calmly,"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Diva jerk her hand from his grasp, her dark eyes narrowed into snake like slits. "Because it's none of your business!" She hissed, her voice cold, laced with daggers. "You're not the father!"

(ooc: xD they kinda look like him)
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm

He was furious,grabbing her hand again,not going to let her loose his grasp.He moved his face close to hers.He smiled lightly,talking calmer,"Than whose is it?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Diva glared right back at Taimoshi, her face emotionless, but inside, she was boiling with fury. "Who knows? They could be any of the guys I was fuck~" She shot back at him, her voice laced with venom.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:22 pm

He smiled more,looking her in the eyes.He kissed her lips lightly,speaking quietly,"I haven't forgotten about you...?Why did you leave me?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Diva jerk her head back. "We were never together, you bastard. You were nothing but a fuck to me." She retorted, her voice as hushed as his was.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm

He whispered in her ear,"Doesn't seem like that..?"He moved one hand down her chest,his him pressing her against the bed in the Dorm Room.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Diva brought her knee up hard between his legs. "Does it seem like it now?" She growled, shoving him off her.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:29 pm

He pushed her leg down as it raised,kissing her deeply,and laying ontop of her,seducing her into submission.He muttered through the kiss,"Remember.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Diva bit his lip, smacking him hard across the face. "I hate you! I don't want to be with you!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:37 pm

He was really angry now,grabbing her arm tightly,the other one as well.He growled,"Then why the hell did you sleep with me!"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm

"Because I wanted an escape!" She yelled right back at him, trying to jerk her arms from his vice like grasp. "Now let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:05 pm

He looked at her confused,speaking briefly,"Then why did you choose me??"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:09 pm

"You were expendable! I needed a child, you wanted sex with no strings attached. We both got what we wanted! The more men I slept with, the better chance of no one finding out who the father was and trying to take my twins away!" Diva snarled, still trying to struggle out of his tight grasp.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:11 pm

He sighed,looking at her,and shaking his head.He spoke softly,looking her in the eyes,"Wrong..!It's the exact opposite.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Diva used his distracted attitude to yank her hands from his hold. "What the hell are you talking about now?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:15 pm

He sighed,turning his head away from her,talking in a whisper,"When we had sex,I did it out of love...not like you were some 'whore',I really loved you.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:16 pm

"Well, that's your own fault. I didn't love you, never did, never will." Diva hissed, moving to get off the bed. "Why the hell are you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:18 pm

"You'd know if you bored to stay in contact with me..."He muttered,sitting on the bed,and whispered,"Please..don't go.One more time,and if you feel nothing---I'll leave you alone for good."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Diva folded her arms, glaring back at Taimoshi over her shoulder. "...You want me to stay here, and sleep with you?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:22 pm

He nodded,reaching for her hand,and whispering again,"Give me one chance...Please Diva-chan?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Diva yanked her hand from Taimoshi's grasp. "I told you never to call me that!" She hissed, but there wasn't much anger left in her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:26 pm

He sighed,not letting go,and pulling her closely,speaking calmly,"C'mon.."He kissed her lightly on the lips,his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next