School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
micaela

micaela

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Diva turnt her head to one side, avoiding his lips. "There's nothing between us Tai... let me go please."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm

He had tears slowly falling down his face,muttering a word,"Sorry.."As he spoke that word,his body was altered,him now having a plant structure body.He had no choice..what could he do?He made vines shoot from his plant body,tying her up fiercly,not letting her break free.He shook his head,sighing,and speaking for a few moments,"Why couldn't you listen.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:33 pm

"I already told you. You were expendable, and I needed an escape. Getting pregnant was one way to do that." She cried, starting to get frustrated when he wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:35 pm

He teared holes in her clothing,exposing her breasts,and pussy.He smiled,him making a vine dig in her pussy,'fingering her'.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Diva screamed loudly, kicking and buckling, trying to get him away from her. "NO!!" She cried, tears coming to her eyes. "Don't Tai!! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:38 pm

The room was locked,nobody could get in or out.The key was in Taimoshi's pocket in his real body,not even in his plant body.He made sure the vines were tight enough his plant-like 'member' thrusting in her ass.Also,he sucked on her breasts,savoring the taste it had.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Diva cried out in pain, her nails scratching at his eyes and face. "No! Please...no..." Pain rupped through her body, she was starting to bleed from the unwanted intrusion. "TAI NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:43 pm

He didn't get scratched due to her hands binded to her sides,everything speeding up:The thrusting,and him licking her nipples;teasing them.He grinned under his face,speaking kindly,"Tell me how it feels?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:45 pm

SHe'd turnt her head away from him too ashamed and discusted to look at his face. Tears were truckling across her cheeks, and into her hair line. "It hurts!" She cluched her hands into firsts so tightly, her nails dug into her skin, drawing more blood. "Stop!! PLease..." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:47 pm

He grinned curiously,speaking softly,"It didn't hurt when you used me,now did it?"He chuckled evily,thrusting,and licking faster.He spoke in a whisper,"Say you'll be mine,and the pain goes away.."
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm

"NEVER!" She screamed, trying to kick him away. "I LOVE BOURNY!!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:50 pm

It was no use,he couldn't be stopped,and went harder & faster than ever with his actions.The vines tightened,squeezing her seperate breasts,and binding her hands together & her feet/legs together.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Diva squeezed her eyes shut, turning her head away from him. Oh, how she hated Taimoshi right now. All she could do was suffer it out, hoping he the torture would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm

He was furious,biting on her nipples with great force,and sucking out both the milk & the blood.He growled at her,"Why do F-ing hate me!?!?All I try to do is please you,but you don't seem to get it!"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Diva cried out in pain. She was still breast feeding the twins, which made her breasts more sensitive than they usually would be. "I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU ROT!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:02 pm

He left her breasts alone,the vines releasing her breasts of pressure.He made her arms go over her head,and her legs/feet still tied up.He kissed her deeply on the lips,deepening the kiss with toungue,seducing her.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Diva clenched her hands together, trying to jerk her head away from his, not wanting the kiss. She blinked, fresh tears zig-zagging across her face. She was covered in brushes, and pin prick cuts from the thorns. She clamped her teeth down on his tongue, biting him hard.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm

He fondled her breasts with his hands,continuing the kiss,him not in pain---the toungue being vines.He continued to kiss her,being close to her body.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Diva whimpered, her body starting to tremble. She didn't understand why he was suddenly being gentle, after the roughness he'd showed her.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:15 pm

He stopped all the thrusting,mainly fondling her breasts,and kissing her passionately with toungue.He moaned throughout the kiss,"Mmmnnn!"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Diva jerked her head back from his kiss, gasping for breath. The sheets under her were dabbled with her blood, painting them red. "Out..." She managed in an airy breath. "Pl-please... pull out... i-it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:20 pm

He held her head with his hands,vines massaging her breasts,him grinning.He smiled,talking kindly,"You ok...I wish you would've heard me out?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Diva felt her head starting to spin, her bottom throbbing with pain. She glared at him. "Get out of me, y-you're ripping me apart."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

He looked at her,confused a little,speaking calmly,"I'm not in you...?I took them out of you."He kissed her lips for a brief moment,placing her binded body on the bed.He spoke kindly,"You feeling ok,hun?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Her face was as pale as the sheets. She closed her eyes, trying to stop her body from shaking as terribly as it was. "Why? Why did you do that to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)   Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Dorm Room[Diva's lover Revealed](Me & Diva Only!!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next