School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

"Well, then we shall have to find him. Can you walk? Or... "he looks over his shoulder, "more importantly, can you run?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

She glanced to him again and sighed slowly, coughing again and shivered as she straightened her back. "No idea....I can manage though..." She added the last part to herself in a sharp edged sigh. Looking up and walked over, almost testing herself, even though every step seemed to catch her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 am

"Hmm, I can't let you destroy yourself, the distance will be to great, and the speed we shall have to travel..." He trails off half knowing he can't expect to win with such an arguement.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:32 am

She glanced to him and sighed slowly, looking ahead and mumbles. "If I fall on the way, you can choose what to do next...." She said quietly, glancing to her legs, stiff below her. She knew well that she should rest them. If Lycan were to hurt much at all, they would force her anyway to him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am

"I'll make it easier for you at least," he throws an arm out, a gap appearing between the trees, widening quickly until a path shoots straight through the forest. "He is at the end of there, you just have to follow it." He smiles warmly, "you go first, that way I wont leave you behind, but go swiftly!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am

She blinked as she watched, looking to him again for a second. She opene dher mouth then closed it, an odd look then nodded to him, offering a small smile before she stepped then ran forward. For being in pain, she didn't like to let it affect her. she wasn't as fast when she was fine, or as elegant, but more of a speed that she wouldn't let break easily by her own weakness.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Elathon follows behind her, a short distance away, to allow him to stop. As they move, the path starts to bend slightly to the right, keeping in line with Lycans steady pace through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Phoenix kept on it carefully, seeming to hold her breath to keep it from catching. She wondered vaguely why they needed to see him now. She felt he'd only cause the pain again. Even a dragon like herself wouldn't understand she supposed. She continued though, keeping her legs straight.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 pm

As Elathon runs his mind begins to wander, treading the paths of his, and the trees around him's conciousness'. Deep down the available knowledge of this "Lycan" he finds a black seed, the single thought of the entire forest, "treekiller," as he looks he sees the great tree of hatred this seed has sired. He looks out to the outside world, and sees only red.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Phoenix's own thoughts seemed to do the same. She wondered if she was nice enough to these trees, glancing at them as she did before forward. She knew she had destroyed only a few times before, even though she dearly wished she hadn't. even having healed a bit of what she did before. She slowly bit her lip, hard enough to draw blood as she ran, vaguely beginning to slow when a cough escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Elathon doesn't realise that Phoenix has slowed, in fact he doesn't even seem to remember that she is there. Charging forward, he begins to change, begins to run on all fours, dashing through the trees at a speed unlike any he has managed before. Trees drop single leaves at his passing, as though they are crying, and rather then heeding his enraged calls for vengeance they maintain the path before him, and keep it open for Phoenix to follow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Phoenix looked to him as he moved, keeping herself from stopping. She frowned and shivered, glancing to the trees again as she pushed herself faster, ducking her head to follow the path. only barely starting to keep up with him, pounding her legs.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Elathon soon caught up with Lycan, and before Lycan felt another presence, he had been bodily tackled to the side, rolling down a slope, fighting of this clawing raving beast that was on top of him, eventually he managed to punch it square in the face, throwing it off him, with a crack of wood. He scrambled to his feet, ready for the next onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Phoenix heard the fight as it started, growling to herself then looked down the slope as she stopped. She winced faintly to herself with any hit Lycan took and frowned, coughing as she started to slide herself down, but seemed to stay back partially.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Elathon darts forward, but this time Lycan manages to stand his ground, and with a swift knee to the chest, Elathon drops to the ground with a gasp. Standing triumphantly above hime Lycan laughs, slapping him with the back of his hand, sending him reeling. Lycan walks over and stamps his foot down on Elathon's chest, "well if it isn't tree boy," he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Phoenix shuddered then moved, catching his foot with the palm of her hand from his chest. Keeping her look away from him, the demon from before helped her this time, enjoying her rebellion as she pushed him back like pushing a tree limb to the side. The form appearing behind her, facing Lycan with a demonic smirk as Phoenix looked at Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Lycan slams against the ground, "ah and the little girl has returned to help me," he stands easily, as though he has barely been hurt. "What you come to be my purgatory?" He growls. Elathon meanwhile curls up the pain in his chest unbearable from even when the knee connected, had the foot come down, well...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:10 pm

The demon just smiled silently at him, black lips curled as a scaled tail twitched behind her, it being wrapped around Phoenix's stomach in its transparent state. Phoenix ignored him as best she could, taking Elathon's arm and putting her hand to his chest. Making it glow as she healed the damage. She grumbled then barely bit Elathons thumb with a fang, making the pain vanish with a push of healing property then let his arm down with a sigh. She stood back up again, rubbing her head a sthe demon stayed there, watched Lycan curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Elathon lies still, the pain already having made him retreat deep within himself before Phoenix could act.

Lycan however stares at the beast before him, "so you protect the attacker, against someone else's will. You are prepared to die for him? You are prepared to lose your host?" He laughs grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 pm

The demon suddenly grinned back, rows of fangs glinting in amusement. Phoenix froze then eyes glazed over and collapsed. The form solidifying as she laughed out loud, chilling and showed off a strength deeper then anything three had felt. "I can't die you moron...in that fact, my damn host can't die either..." She shifted, her tail fell away from Phoenix as the half vampire disappeared as her demon was released.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Lycan laughs, "then release me from my hell," he holds his arms out wide, if it's within your power!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:27 pm

She chuckled and folded her white arms, watching him with a burning tense. "Why do you expect me to do that boy? If I am told to be a god of death, why would I be merciful?" She shifted and glance dover him then chuckled. "Your dragon is anuisance if I must say....though I can say your time of death is not here...would you like freedom?" She grinned to herself, her jaw clicking.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

"I care no more for this world," Lycan growls, "now if you don't mind, I was just trying to leave this place, he looks at Elathon, "as little as that boy wants me here, that is how much I wish to be here. Stand aside, you know my opinion of this." He says dispassionately.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 pm

She rolled her eyes and grumbled almost playfully. She looked back to him then wave dher hand, not paying attention whether her transport moved Elathon to the house Phoenix had been in earlier or not. "Your not the only poor soul who's tired of it" she growled back at him. Eyes flashing, she sighed in a fake essence then smiled. "You really are as stupid a ssome say...including selfish, arogant... but who cares? Some like that and others are irritated...I have no asinine say..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Lycan laughs, "arrogant, selfish? That just makes me the epitome of humanity doesn't it. I used to care for others, but all my machniations just rot in their graves, I carry on none the better for their lifes, for my toils. I guided people to greatness, played with lives, pulled the strings of fate. I've watched star-crossed lovers fall from on high, I've seen the jaws of hell open above me. I've witnessed men gain the power of gods. I've travelled to the highest peaks, I've protected those who could stand my presence. I've been twisted by the pain of their death. If I'm arrogant, if I'm selfish, no being who doesn't have a mortal mind within a immortal body can pass judgement on me. Now, I shall say this once more STAND ASIDE!" He finish with a great roar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next