School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

Phoenix glanced to him and muttered silently, hoping Elathon who she though of as a friend was okay as she flew above the trees, beating her wings a fraction faster to raise herself a few inches.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Lycan whirls round, shooting off towards the jutting figure of a nearby mountain, his mind now decided.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am

Phoenix looked up and blinked, shooting after him as a silent silver blur. She frowned in confusion but kept quiet and higher up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Lycan lands on top of the peak then turns to look at Phoenix Fine, we shall talk he sends the thought to Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Phoenix paused several yards back, hovering in midair as her transparent wings beat slowly. she got the thought and her tail shifted behind her, steadying her flight. Her silver silver scales glittered as she focused on him. "I'm not sure I can get through to you..." She stated quietly, really hoping to not irritate him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm

You say you are a Guardian, yes? Lycans reply comes full of scorn Do you even know what it is you are guarding? Do you comprehend the difference between my Guardianship and your's? He curls himself around the peak, begin to make his slow way down to a broad flat area of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Phoenix twitched at the reply and sighed heavily, figuring his reply to be as such. She lowered in her flight as he moved and she grumbled. "Do you expect me to know yours? No, its why we ask and try to learn..." She said back and shifted her tail again. "I guard part of the elements and dragons themselves..." She answered his other question quietly, looking towards the ground in a kind of blank notion, hiding what she truly felt.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm

This mind, it is an artificial creation, a being created to mimc humanity, created to hide away, created to seal Lycan snorts slightly, sending jets of flames down the mountain I was meant to remain like this for eternity, unknowing. But, my creators made a mistake, humans are not eternal. As I watched generations wither and die around me, as well as all I held dear, I realised what I was, a voice started to whisper in the back of my mind. Over time, decades, the whisper grew, eventually it became a roaring in the back of my mind, the world was turnng, but I remained stationary, locked in my personal battle, eventually the Voice won, my body was wracked with change, and I slaughtered thousands, centuries later, I awoke, bathed in the blood of the innocent. There was nothing around me. Silence. The Voice had gone, I was free. He reaches the flat area and looks back, But it returned, and the process happened again. Eventually I learnt that the only way to hold the Voice at bay was to feed it. At first, my remaining humanity reeled at this prospect, but then I managed to keep conscious through the slaughter A weird glint can be seen at the edge of Lycans eye, and the black seed deep in each of his scales seems to pulse It was glorious ecstasy, followed by the blissful silence of the grave

(ooc: I think this might be a record for my longest post....)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Phoenix watched him now, showing he had her full attention as she lowered with him. She landed moments after him, raising her head slightly. Her expression didn't change from a content, only halfway blank look. When he finished, she shifted and folded her wings halfway. "whether you think nobody can understand, I do, if only a little..." She paused, expecting much of anything from him at the glint in his eye. "Thank you for telling me anyway...despite if you wanted anybody to hear or not..."

(ooc: lol ^^ its great~)
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am

Now do you see? Lycan's head lowered slightly, you are gaurding against me, if I understand how they work. A small jet of flame escapes from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Phoenix shook her head softly, where lips would be seemed to curl in a faint smile. It vanished a moment later when she spoke. "I see what you think...its very complicated" She started, looking to the side. "I only guard the elements and dragons...I do not guard against you...others may, I help you, as a dragon in being..." She looked back to him and lowered her head a couple inches.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Lycan snorts, I'm not just a dragon, I am the last remnants of the true dragons He looks around, were I to awaken fully, I would not spare others of... your kind. In fact I'd target them, that's why they need defence
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Phoenix shook her head, ignoring some of the things he said. "Doesn't change...and as I should be hated, I can deal with being targeted" She sighed as she finished and looked to the sky, flicking her thin tail before laying it down. She didn't ignore, just decided to be stubborn again as she was sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Lycan's neck seems to dip, as though he is shrugging, believe what you will, the time will come when you need to make a choice. I just hope the choice is simple for you. He turns moving down a mountain track quietly, it would be easier to fly, but at this moment, that would be to draconic for him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Phoenix glanced after him again, hazel eyes soft and twitched her tail. "Nothing is easy for me...for most anybody" She murmured, not checking whether he heard or not as she leaped upward onto a smaller clifftop of the mountain, curling up and letting her tail rest off the edge as she fell into thought.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Lycan slumps down the mountain, into its tree covered foothills, before a fit of anger comes over him, causing him to lash out. He quickly levels a large area amidst the trees, ripping at the earth as he does so, a feral roar erupting from his mighty jaws.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Phoenix pauses in her thoughts at the roar, looking back in his direction. She shifted and sat up a bit, sighing before she waited a moment as she watched down. The destroyed area in her vision.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Lycan releases a torrent of flames, which set the forest alight all around him, almost instantly scorching the nearest trees, and setting fire to many more behind.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Phoenix's scales seem to light aflame themselves with the burst of light. The angry red shimmering the silver as she watched. She absently sent a message to Etsu, just to help Elathon while she flicked her tail to the side. She had done trouble like him, maybe even worse in some way, but she continued to watch, tail twitching again.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Lycan roars yet again, before collapsing, and returning to his human form, splayed out amongst the wreckage of his anger, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Phoenix waited until then before gliding down, landing lightly as she looked down at him. Finally sighing before she slipped her tail under him and left to a another area of the forest and to a small abandoned house. She made her form smaller before walking in, setting him on a stable bed before she changed back herself. Smoothing her hair back and sighing before sitting down by the wall. Stretching her fishnet shirt as she stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Lycan lies still, as though he has died, except for just near his heart something under his skin keeps twitching, although the rest of his body remains perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm

She noticed the small movement and watched him for a moment from her spot. She looked like the type of girl to be needing rescued a lot, small and elegant, but she found herself doing more then enough. Her eyes averted around the dark room, confused and wondering.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

Lycan's mind's eye opened deep within himself, his vision blurred by what seemed like exertion, he looked around this dark place. He had been here many a time yet it still was unfamiliar, as he begins to focus a silver-grey form starts to form in front of him. Suddenly outside his body shudders, a single violent jerk, before lying still again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Phoenix finally glanced to him again and sighed quietly, standing as she looked over him and folded her thin arms. A small mumble escaped and she walked over to a slightly darkened window, glass burned from long ago and she picked up a leaf from the sill before placing it on the desk by the bed. Her nail broke a thin part of the tip, releasing a soothing scent to dragons only before she looked back to Lycan.

She wished to help, quite a bit. Nothing seemed worth it these days though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next