School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Elathon eventually drifted into a vague image of sleep, his dreams troubled and incomplete, drifting in his mind like mist.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 am

Phoenix wa sup at the smallest hint of light. Though she found herself watching Elathon for quite a while. Looking down slowly after a bit and getting up gingerly, still sore but better, deciding to get something for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am

Elathon stirs slightly as she leaves, but remains led down, his gaze following the trunk of his bed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Phoenix was barely gone 10 minutes before she set a plate by his bed, sitting on her bed again and she rubbed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

Elathon looked at the food slowly, before sitting up and begin to eat, with a muttered thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am

Phoenix nodded a bit and looked out the window contently. She fumbled with a ribbon in her hand thinking then looked back to him after a time. "Did...you get any sleep...at all?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

Elathon sighs, "I... think so, I dreamt at least." He puts the empty plate down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Phoenix briefly glanced over him then nodded a bit, coughing as she looked out the window, the sky a soft gray.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Elathon sighs, then stands up. "I... can't live knowing I'm in ignorance.... I swore to my self I wouldn't ask the trees, so that left two options, one of which is dead. I know he tried to tell me something, maybe it was a lie, may be it was a trick, either way there is only one person left who can enlighten me!" Elathon shouts, as if it's to an empty room, then pauses and looks down, "I'm.... sorry." He says before turning and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 am

Phoenix focused on him, deeply confused then blinked and got up after him. Her hand reaching his shoulder without thought. "Am I to be left in confusion, or can I know what is going on...?" Was a hesitant statement as she watched him, frowning and pulling her hand back.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 am

"I'm sorry," he turns with a warm smile, "ignorance is bliss, or so they say." he sighs sitting down heavily, "one man cannot, and should not know all."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

"Agreed...in select cases..." She mumbled, sighing and lowered next to him. "Bliss in more cases then not I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:13 am

Elathon rubs his face, "I hope this is one of those cases." He shrugs
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

Phoenix nodded and glanced to him. "...Is...there anything you want to do...? Feel like your doing something besides sitting..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

"Sometimes you can only find calm by just sitting." Elathon says closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Phoenix mumbled and nodded, shaking her head and taking a seat next to him, putting her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Elathon sighed after a while, "something doesn't add up. Why did he get hit? That's my main worry now."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Phoenix glanced to him, staying quiet for awhile before looking up and out the window. "...Don't know..." She said, almost angrily at herself before she stood again and walked to the front door, leaning on the frame.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Elathon watched her move, before cursing under his breath. He stands slowly and walks over to her, "I'm sorry, are you alright?" He says quietly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Phoenix sighed quietly to herself, lacing an arm around her own stomach. "....It depends on what...'alright' means in a sense..." She replied in just above a whisper, turning her head to glance briefly at him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Elathon sighs, putting his hand to his forehead, "you always speak of wanting to help." He pauses still thinking, before looking up again, "but no help can come through a closed door." Again he pauses, "I've seen some things, but only as though through a crack. You have to let others help you to help others."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 pm

She watched him for a moment then sighed, looking forward then down to fumble with her own hand, tracing an old scar. "...There....are problems with me....that I don't understand myself....and...that man....increased them....my mind feels flooded....with new memories....but none seem like mine..." She said, oddly feeling like she was just rambling. "Something I have....no idea how to explain to you....but I feeling....that I've....sadly been avoiding...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Elathon reaches out and cups her head in his hands, turning her to look at him, "you say you have memories unlike your own. Remember to whom you speak." He says softly, he pauses closing his eyes, "do the difficult things while they are small." he finishes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

She paused and shivered as she looked at him, eyes flickering down then back to him with a sigh. A small mutter escaping the confines of her throat as she lifted one of her hands to his. "Words....whether they can hurt now...and maybe it...isn't even a difficult as....I've been told...." She uttered, closing the hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

"If it's not difficult, take your time, you have plenty to spare after all." Elathon replies with a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15