School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit, taking a couple minutes to look away from him. "...We can go back to the house from before now to rest..." She said softly after a couple minutes, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

"Ok, I feel like I could sleep for weeks." Elathon says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit, smiling weakly and raised a small orb with her hand, lightly transporting. Not all the way as she had much to little energy but enough that the house was partially in vision through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Elathon sighed seeing the house, is shoulders slumping slightly, he begins walking toward it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Phoenix followed slowly next to him, exhausted but grateful for the lack of pain. Her head lowered gently and she rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"Well it's been an interesting day, to say the least." Elathon yawns.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit and thought, her hand lifting to unlock and open the door of the house. "Very..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Elathon waits patiently, "I'm... sorry for what he tried to do, what he had done, and what he did do." He finishes speaking barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Phoenix paused a bit with her hand on the handle, looking to him softly. "...Can you, tell me why you are sorry? You did what you could, and did amazingly if I might add" She spoke quietly, staying watching him softly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 pm

"Yes, I tried my best, but still it doesn't erase the past, and since he wouldn't apologise, I thought I should at least try." Elathon said, looking to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Phoenix vaguely thought a bit as he looked to the side, following his gaze then looked back up at him. Starting to open her mouth then closed it again. "even if he had apologized, I wouldn't care...and if you had a reason to say sorry, it would have already been forgiven before you asked it..." She finally stated softly, giving him an odd smile before turning with a vague blush and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:48 pm

"It was worth a shot though," Elathon shrugged before following her into the small building.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Phoenix vaguely smiled, nodding then thought on sleeping arrangements as she led into the bedroom. Rubbing her head before stepping aside for him, offering the bed. "I can make something on the floor again" She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:08 pm

"No, I couldn't, you need the rest more." He says waving both hands infront of him, "I'll sort myself out, you sleep if you want." He turns to look around the first room, before walking over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Phoenix paused a bit and mumbled, sighing softly before thinking and leaving the room for a moment. She came back with a couple blankets and several pillows, walking over to him and smiling sheepishly. "I may have been hurt, but your still a visitor....and I don't want to just 'leave it' much" she said softly, looking down almost shyly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Elathon grins, opening the window slightly, a large vine coming in and creating a shape similar to a bed, "now which do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Phoenix blinked and looked between both, shifting a bit and setting the extra bedding on the makeshift bed. "Whichever you choose first, both are better then the floor..." She smiled a bit, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Elathon sighs, "I'll sleep here. I think I may prefer this to a dead bed."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Phoenix nodded and smiled a bit, shifting and rubbing her head. "Eh...hope you, sleep well then..." She said softly, looking to him and refraining from some urge before smiling and sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Elathon sits on the vine with his eyes closed. He sighs deeply and lies back.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Phoenix looked to him for a minute, a smile crossing her face before she leaned back against the wall. She brushed her chest, thinking on Willows words slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Elathon spends a while staring at the roof, trying to pin thoughts to it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Phoenix faintly shifted, after a time, curling up a bit. She was asleep already, her breathing soft and even and her face relaxed, partially facing Elathon himself.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

Elathon sighed, his eyes glazing over slightly, but sleep escaping him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 am

Phoenix had inwardly hoped he would sleep as she fell into the void herself. Morning would come by slowly anyway as she curled herself around a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)   Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Touch (Lycan Only)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next