School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massacre of the Mind (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Nyght slowly weaved his way though the trees. He had never been here before but was easily memorizing it. He stopped and found he was in a place that was hard to find without getting completely lost. He Climbed up a fallen pine tree and immersed himself in its prickly branches. he closed his dark eyes, and relaxed. This was the only place he felt that he could relax without being interrupted. His sense took over and he listened for upcoming footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 am

A voice says from near him "Hmmm, quiet here..." quite quietly, as if mournfully breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

Nyght's eyes shot open and he stayed stone still. "I guess." he voice so soft it was barely able to be heard. He walked along the branches like a ladder. He stopped on the last one and stepped gracefully onto the trunk. He listened for the voice and was completely calm for once. 'We are alone, Nyght can i please come out.' Armagedon begged. 'no there is someone else here, you should know that.' nyght retorted back. Nyght continued to listen while holding back Armagedon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am

Elathon laughs stepping forward beside Nyght, "So, searching for solitude?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 pm

"Mainly." Nyght stated simply. His eyes glided over to the person standing next to him, his eyes holding no glimmer of emotion or life. He jumped off the tree, his cloak loosened from around his neck and fell slightly but still stayed on him. He covered the dark claw marks quickly. He turned to face the person. "I presume that the reason you are here is too for solitude?" He spoke the statement as if it was a question, of course he wasn't sure of it either.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 am

"Well... not exactly, I came to pay my respects." Elathon says quietly, looking mournfully at the fallen tree, he drops down beside Nyght, holding out his hands. "They call me Elathon"
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Nyght watched Elathon closely, before turning and kneeling beside a nearby stream. He dipped his pale hand into the water and placed it under the cloak over his burning mark. He stood and turned back to face Elathon. 'I want to kill him.' Armagedon said, his voice filled with blood lust echoed in Nyght skull. 'No, Armagedon, he has no need to die as of yet.' Nyght replied. His dark abyss eyes never moved from Elathon. He was cautious around new people until he was certain that they meant no harm to him, which was hard for him to do. He barely trusts anyone because of Armagedon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Elathon sighs pulling his hand back, "searching for solitude is risky, you never know who might stumble upon you."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Nyght closed his eyes and turned his head. "People risk their lives by coming near me." He sated simply. He opened his eyes again but stayed looking at the forest floor to his left. His gaze slightly flickered from the ground to Elathon. "That is way I search for solitude, I wish to hurt no more people then I already have." Nyght's voice held a slight glimmer of memories past.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hmm, is that so?" Elathon says quietly, "Fate is fickle, no?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Nyght smiled slightly but of course it didn't last long. He tightly clenched his stomach with one hand and held the side of his head with the other. His eyes began to change from their normal endless black to a rippling scarlet. 'why now of all times armagedon?' nyght asked but to get no answer. His short black hair grew long. His long, slender arms reached back and pulled his long flowing black hair into a loose ponytail at the base of his skull.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"And here in we find the reason for solitude," Elathon sighs stepping back, "I beseech you, now, for my time maybe short." He says, apparently to himself.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Nyght only turned his eyes showing nothing but pure demonic rage. He opened his mouth to speak but immediately closed it. He turned and began to weave his way through the forest. His memory told him which way to go. He jumped up, his feet tapped lightly against the bark of a branch. He jumped from tree to tree, he could feel his control over his own body slipping.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Elathon groaned, he could tell this would mean trouble if he left this guy alone, he had to try something. He heads of in pursuit of the man, leaping and bounding through the forest, springing lightly from branch to branch, and until he sees a figure in full flight, off in the distance. He pushes himself to run faster, catching up and pulling alongside him, "I can help you! Just stop running!" He spoke the words although they stung him in their falsehood.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

"That I highly doubt." Nyght said, his voice full of pure demonic familiar. He only ran faster, his fingertips transformed into claws. He kept losing control of Armagedon, he was waiting for Nyght to wear down weak enough for him to gain permanent control. Nyght was fighting Armagedon as he ran. An internal battle in which none will win.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Elathon sped up, his face gnarling at the effort, and his limbs elongating. His hair grew long and green, flying behind him as he runs, now on all fours. "You..." He was now struggling slightly to keep up, "you... can't win... alone!" He blurts out, guessing at the interior divide wracking Nyght's exterior.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Nyght abruptly stopped, his hair broke from its ponytail and shortened itself to mid length and slightly spiked up. His red eyes grew to a darker red. a number of chains attached to his clothing and piercings made themselves known. He was losing his battle with Armagedon. Nyght was slowly becoming Armagedon. 'you think you can win.' armagedon teased. nyght didn't respond just attacked.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 pm

"You need focus!" Elathon screamed stopping after moving in front of Nyght, "you need to find your centre!"
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Nyght just looked at Elathon, his dark eyes showing no signs of understanding, emotion, or life. He lashed out his hand. Hid claws digging into the side of a tree trunk, near Elathons head. 'ARMAGEDON!!!!!! don't do this' nyght pleaded. Armagedon held his black claws to Nyght's throat. Nyght was done, there was nothing else he could do, For now. Nyght undid his claws from the tree and his eyes continued to pierce Elathon's
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Elathon stood cold, glaring at Nyght, or Armagedon's form, with simple hatred. His eyes flashed from the seeping wound in the tree, his nails elongating into willow leaves at his side. "You.." he says in a furious voice.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Nyght pulled away from Elathon, his spiky black hair growing out to drag the ground. Three pairs of wings, one dragon, one angel, and one skeletal spread from his back. A long black cloak covered his body. Armagedon was now in complete control over Nyght. "hello, my dear Elathon. You may call me Armagedon." He spoke, his dark demonic voice velvet. He smiled revealing his six sharp,razor like fangs.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:27 pm

"I shall call you dead!" Elathon roars, leaping towards Armagedon his finger-nails lashing out to ensare him.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Armagedon chuckled and caught Elathon's hand with his own. "Have it your way then, Elathon." Armagedon spoke, his voice no longer soft. His eyes hardened as he disappeared and reappeared behind him. His foot came in contact with the middle of Elathon's back. He sent him flying as he leaned back on the tree behind him. "I thought you would actually live through this, My dear." He spoke as he stopped Elathon from going any farther, his claws barely touching his neck.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Elathon laughs from behind Armagedon, "This is my realm, this means my rules, he attempts to twin the green strands around his neck.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Armagedon laughed darkly and threw Elathon. "I must warn you though, if you are not strong enough you will die." he spoke watching Elathon closely. His wings folded neatly on his back. the black angel wings spread and sent feathers at Elathon. The feathers changed in mid air into iron razors. He laughed and folded his angel wings, he folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre of the Mind (open to all)   Massacre of the Mind (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massacre of the Mind (open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next