School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Try (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

First Try (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:25 pm

"Do you mind telling me? and i may be able to shine some light in those dark words other people seem to have placed on you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Phoenix seemed to frown and gently looked forward. "I can't tell you everything...but I can clue..." she stated after a minute and leaned her head back to stare at the sky, pale skin glistening with the fading light.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 pm

"That is fine, only if you dont mind." He smiled, his first full smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Phoenix glanced to him and smiled back, before focusing her green and gold eyes upward. "I am only half vampire, yet I have no human blood whatsoever, except maybe in my diet..." She scowled briefly then shrugged. "I consider myself more then just any monster then a blood sucking beast..."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm

"Monster?! my dear i should say not, you are unique" He said, surprised by her words, "so, one of your parents were of another species then? lycan, demon? it does not matter, you are special, nothing to be ahamed of, nor disgusted." He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Phoenix shook her head softly at the mention of her parents but glanced to him again and faintly tilted her head. "I...thank you...for that...I just hope nobody has to see my other side" she smiled again, shifting to sit up straight again.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

"I dont mind seeing it... if the time calls. my thing is, if i cant see you as your worst, i dont deserve to see you at your best" He said, a softer tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm

She blinked again, not used to being treated as such but smiled again at the truth of the words and nodded wordlessly. Setting her hands on her lap, absently playing with the strap of her fingerless gloves. She glanced briefly to the sunset and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"Beautiful... isnt it?" He said, seeming to speak of the sunset, but his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Phoenix nodded, until she noticed and she tilted her head. She thought, then shifted so the bench would support her back, and she crossed her legs, focusing on him. "Why..do people avoid you?" she asked almost curiously.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:12 pm

"Im not... exactly what you call... a good man, i've done... alot of things im not proud of." he said softly, "And i hurt alot of people."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Phoenix thought on that for a second, not showing any signs of leaving or disappointment even. "so have I...even if I haven't wanted to..." She stated and looked to him fully. "you don't have to talk about it if you don't want" she smiled kindly and rested her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 pm

"There were too many occations to count, thats how bad it got.." Ice looked at her, showing his light blue eyes, fully. "You are... special."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Phoenix paused but smiled anyway, not minding much and kept her focus on him. "Only you seem to think so..." She spoke softer and looked back to the sunset then, focusing there. "Then again...I haven't spoke to many..." she added almost distractedly and smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Ice turned her to face him, "sometimes, all one needs... is just one other to be there" He said gently, kissing her forehead lightly, accidentally leaving a small amount of frost, which he quickly wiped off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Phoenix blinked and seemed to stop moving and breathing all at once at the simple touch, she didn't shiver though, not even really feeling the cold. She glance dback up to him though and rubed her arm. "I..guees thats true too..." she agreed almost absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Ice smiled down at Pheonix, "I've decided, I want to go to your friend, and that i would like for you you be the first one i feel, if you dont mind."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Phoenix tilted her head, an obvious habit, but nodded and smiled slightly. "Her name is Azure..." She stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"Azure hmm?" Ice asked, He stood, reaching out his hand towards Nix, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Phoenix shrugged softly and took his hand, standing and smiling absently as she turned towards the direction of the forest.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Ice pulled her in close, walking to wherever Azure was with nix, "you dont mind me doing this do you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Phoenix blinked in semi-surprise but shook her head, showing a shy side as she smiled and walked, though wearing boots, she was silent with her movements as well.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 pm

"Excuse me if im being too forward with you" Ice said, lightly wrapping his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Phoenix shrugged her thin shoulders softly, seeming relaxed. "Its fine...I'm just not used to much" she explained and smile dto him before looking back forward, the forest still quite a ways away, but she was relaxed.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

"You meant nobody's ever treated you like this?" Ice asked, slightly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Try (Open)   First Try (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Try (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next