School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 am

Phoenix paused at the clearing, but slowly moved up after Elathon, partially behind him but bowed after he did, staying quiet with not knowing what to say, even after she straightened.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:12 am

A tall slim figure seemed to seperate from the trunk, his skin seemed to be made of bark, and his eyes glared at the world with disgust, he walks over to Elathon and kicks him in the ribs, "I have no need for filth like you," he growls before turning to Phoenix, "you however, you interest me, the foulness of your..." a deep growl escapes from him at this point "of your kind perverts your presence, yet you do not heed it, it is as though you have seperated from your fate. Have you anything to say on this?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 am

Phoenix's eyes briefly narrowed at his first movement, but her face suddenly turned blank but respectful in its own way. She listened and she shifted her hands before replying, clearly but giving away fairly nothing. "I...wish to be no monster, though I obviously am..." She uttered, keeping her hazel eyes on both him and Elathon. "So I foolishly tend to try and avoid my thirst..." She added absently.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 am

Hawthorn's eyes bore deeply into Phoenix's, considering here for a while, while Elathon struggles to regain his feet. "Well, I see you speak the truth, or you're far better at hiding it then any other living being, and so I have chosen to give you a gift." He reaches down and snaps of the little finger of his left hand, before holding it out to Phoenix, "it seems the wood I have been bound to has a power against your kind, maybe just the smell of it can help abate your first," now he turns to Elathon again, punching him in his temple, sending him sprawling, "WHY WOULD YOU COME BEFORE ME LOOKING SO?!" he roars, and hits Elathon before he can answer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am

Phoenix quietly took the wood, suppressing a twitch then looked back and paused, tensing her muscles. A vague click of her mind and she hesitated but moved over before Hawthorn could hit him again, giving a soft asking, though respectful look as she bowed her head. "Please, stop...I wouldn't have come without his help...I'll leave with him...just please stop"

Definately an odd one. A vampire with a complete other side, a mystery to all, and one who hated seeing people hurt by any way.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:29 am

Hawthorn looks at Phoenix again, then says to Elathon "Well you better not retun like this again, else you might have no one to stand in the way, you weakling." Then he turns and walks back to his tree.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 am

Phoenix watched him go, not giving a second thought before she looked to Elathon, a very faint apologetic look before she helped him up and turned back the way they had come, holding the wood gingerly in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 am

Elathon looks up as Phoenix helps him up then stumbles alongside here out of the clearing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 am

Phoenix faintly led the way this time, felt only of a few minutes, but so much longer where she stayed quiet most of the way. She came into her own clearing that she had found awhile back and glanced to Elathon before offering a place to sit where she sat a couple feet away and began to slip off one of the fingerless gloves she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

Elathon sits down, putting his hand to his temple, pulling it away seeing it's coated in blood, "Well that went better then expected." He says at last.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 am

Phoenix muttered quietly in response before moving next to him and holding out a silver object. It was see through and it looked like an over-sized scale. "Just...hold that to your head..." She paused but handed it to him a bit more quickly. Blood was a slight downturn and she shifted back, obviouslly just not wanting to hurt him as she set her forehead on her knees, measuring her breathing, and keeping it through her mouth. It wasn't as bad with the piece of wood she was holding, but she was a different vampire.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:55 am

Elathon looks at the silver object slightly confused, then presses it to his head, almost hesitantly, then turns to Phoenix, "well he seemed to like you, at least."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:01 am

Phoenix faintly shrugged and rubbed her arm. At the silver objects touch, his wounds from his head down healed quickly, with only a strong tugging feeling before the scale shrivelled and vanished in a small rustle of wind.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 am

Elathon sighs as his wound fades, then looks up, "so how do you feel now? better I hope."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:13 am

"Slightly..." She stated quietly then lifted her head a bit and rubbed her throat, muttering briefly but looked to him. "do you, feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:15 am

"Yeah, I feel better just being away from that guy." ELathon says leaning back against a tree. "As you can see now, we really don't get on."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am

Phoenix nodded a bit and lifted her head back up. "Better now I guess" She sighed, coughing once then leaned back in the grass
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 am

Elathon sighs, still weak from the encounter, although he didn't let Phoenix know, it wasn't only a physical confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Phoenix paused after a bit and looked to him. "It, why did he do that...?" She finally asked, her face blank and unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well, although the tree-spirits are longlived, the females, who chose a single male spirit as they're... I suppose mate, or husband, well the females take the place of the blossom on they're tree, they can only reproduce once a year, and they only produce a spirit once a century," Elathon pauses for a minute, "my true father, well he effectively stole that child for this century, and that is me. Hawthorn flew into a rage when he learnt about it."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Phoenix sighed briefly but seemed to think for a minute. "What...it give shim no right to do that though....to take your rage out on somebody who might have been his son..." Her voice lowered with each word before she focused upwards, trying not to show how easily worried she got.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm

"Well, he's also annoyed at my mental ability, all through that we were duelling with our minds," Elathon laughs, "and he just couldn't break my defenses, which probably didn't help the physical situation." He rubs his jaw thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Phoenix smiled briefly and looked to him. "I suppose Jealousy wouldn't help either huh..." She seeme dto relax and shifted, slipping her thin arms under her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:33 pm

"yeah, I think also I should have tried to be more respectful..." Elathon says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Phoenix blinked and frowned. "You were respectful....really..." She uttered and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: