School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Empty
PostSubject: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:27 am

Wandering, yet again, away from people and hoping to get better at ignoring her stupid thirst. At least it wasn't as bad as several months ago. The last burning that ripped through her throat and stomach was just now a constant ache through her thoughts and throat.

She sighed slowly and paused, glancing up through the branches of a thick tree. She was rather deep in the forest, and had that tired, but almost saddening look as she tensed her legs then simply leaped and jumped into one of the lower brances, leaning against the trunk as she sat down and splayed her legs to one side as she kept her focus upwards.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 am

A pair of eyes open higher up in the tree, before preceding to drop down to where Phoenix was sat. Soon Elathon appears out of the foliage dropping lightly onto the branch before her.

"It's rare for anyone to come this far out," Elathon says standing up, "you seem troubled."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:43 am

Phoenix paused and blinked, tensing then relaxed her thin frame and pulled her knees up to her chest. "It- ...I'm...fine...just...escaping I guess..." She uttere dhalf the truth, but lifte dher head, taking a minute but managing a brief, tentative smile.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:45 am

Elathon smiled back, "I wouldn't of shown myself, had the forest been muttering about your passing, but then even I can't guess at their mutterings." He walks up the branch and places his hand on the trunk, "but I feel... as though they're just intruiged as I was, you need not fear them."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am

Phoenix slowly looked to the branches, sparing a softer look as she glanced back to him. "I'm surprised they don't tell you to get me out of here...." She paused and shrugged softly, loosening her arms around her legs as she focused on relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:54 am

"Oh? And why would that be?" Elathon smiles, "I told you, they're muttering, it's beyond even my ears." then he shrugs "prehaps I've become too... aquainted to you lot."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

"That would explain some..." She attempted a halfway joking smile then absently brushed the side of the tree trunk with her marble pale hand, thinking. "I'm a vampire, trying to ignore her thirst....technically I'm failing" She stated and sighed absently.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am

"Well, maybe I should not stand so close, though I'm not sure how.. hmm... nutritous my blodo would be for you," he says still smiling. "After all I wouldn't get away now..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm

She smiled halfway and shrugged again. "I'd leave before I'd try to hurt you or anybody.." She replied and rubbed the back of her head, laying her legs over the side of the branch again. Her little problem with blood even disgusted herself and she felt it impoosible to find.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 pm

"Well... I suppose you're stuck with me," Elathon says sitting down next to her, "by the way, I don't believe I know your name."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 pm

"I guess..." she smiled a bit absently then looked to him agian. Slitted hazel eyes calmer. "Phoenix..." she replied after a bit and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:14 pm

"I'm Elathon," he says, then puts his hand to his face "what have I got something there?" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Phoenix queitly chuckled and shook her head. "No, just thinking again" She stated, leaning her head back against the branch. "Do you go to the school too?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Elathon removes his hand "when I get there I do, I suppose I should go more often, it's just... I learn more sleeping out here, then awake in there" He laughs slightly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Phoenix blinked but smiled again and nodded a bit. "I suppose its different for other people...I'm still new, so I don't know much yet..." She smiled a bit again and folded her arms over her chest, looking back forward.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 pm

"Hmm, I'm fairly new here too," Elathon mutters before looking to the horizon
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm

She nodded again and rubbed her arm in thought. finally spekaing again after a couple minutes. "When did you start here?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 pm

"Just a few weeks ago I think, ha... I'm not used to times being so short, for my early life the shortest time I heard of was a season" Elathon says tapping the branch slowly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Phoenix tilted her head a bit. "I guess times are always different too...I only arrived a fe wdays ago..." She mumbled. Glad to be taking her mind off her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

"Hmm... I think... yes something is calling" Elathon says standing up, "I believe one of the spirits wishes to see you up close, but it can wait..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Phoenix blinked agian and tilted her head, shifting then standing with him, rubbing her thin arm. "Spirit?" She asked, small curiosity strolling over her face.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yes, some people apparently think that every tree has a spirit, but in truth it's more one spirit looks after many trees, and the one that watches this tree wants to see you, of course by you will, I nor any other being can force you to confront a tree-spirit." He says looking deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Phoenix's head tilted then glanced in his direction absently, confused softly a bit but shook her head and crosse dher arms. "Whatever it wants, I'm curious as to why, so I might as well..." She said, smiling absently.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:05 pm

"Well, it's quite a walk, so we best set off now" Elathon says before dropping down gracefully from branch to branch until he steps onto the forest floor with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Phoenix chuckled quietly then simply backflipped, landing with a silent brush and lightly stepped up next to Elathon with a smile. "Lead the way" she smiled with her statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: