School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit, mumbling and followed him, the steps disappearing behind her until she reached the diamond, looking up at it almost dazedly, her face suddenly clear and visible in the pale light it emitted. A sad but deeply aware and calm face.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Elathon only now pays any heed to this crystal, running up to it and reaching out tentatively, he's acting like a child in a sweet shop.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Phoenix smiled as he did, watching him now with an odd curiosity and thoughtful gaze. The crystal glowing softly around his fingers at the contact, emitting a warm, relaxing energy, able to wipe away fatigue and bad feeling with that simple touch. She murmured silently, slowly putting her pale hand next to his on the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 am

"Well," Elathon says, turning around and sitting with his back to the crystal. He falls silent, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 am

She looked to him again, her head tilted then shifted and walked around the perimeter if the crystal before sitting close by to him on the other side, shifting her knees to her chest then watched softly into the water, trailing her finger over it softly in patterns.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Elathon's eyes open a crack. Surveying the situation again, "can this sate your thirst?" He says, hesitantly as if scared to bring such things into such a hallowed place.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:12 pm

She glanced to him again then to the water, sighing softly and wrapped her arm around her leg, smiling, hiding her sadness and unknown feeling. "No...if you mean this water...it helps me, it....eases my stomach....but no, it doesn't sate it..." She answered gently, both their voices causing the water to ripple with each tone and sound from them. She glanced to him again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Elathon nods solemnly, gazing at the ripples in the water. "Well there has to be something, you're just gonna have to keep searching," he looks up with a slight smile. "Now, why is this here?" He jogs around the crystal, every now and again looking out across the water, "Why, why why?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Phoenix tilted her head as she watched him then she laughed quietly to herself, standing again softly to watch him and she folded her arms behind her back. She walked to the other side, staring up at the crystals tip which was a dazzling clear diamond. "For the forest?" She decided to answer him with a curious statement, as the only way this world answered him was an amused ripple in the water, emanating from the crystal itself.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 pm

"Heh, yes but this place seems even weirder then just that." He walks to the waters edge and looks into it's depths, helped by it's purity.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm

She smiled a bit as she watched and looked back upward toward the sky. The trees were heavy, enough that it couldn't be told whether it was day or night. Such a wide glade had a dark, amazingly green canopy like a roof over a well built home. She lost herself in them, wondering and thinking before her gaze lingered back to Elathon, feeling glad she could show one trustworthy person this place she had called home before.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Elathon laughs, "the water here is too potent for any container, it hurts my eyes to stare too deep." He pauses, "but I believe the crystal itself is not the source of this vitality, I'd like to see the core, but I know that to do so would be seeking madness." He turns to the crystal, "Therefore I promise that I shall leave only footsteps, and take only memories." Possessed by a strange feeling he bows to the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Phoenix smiled again, nodding a bit and looked to the crystal, her face slowly melting into a frown. She shifted a bit and put her hands to it again, speaking. "You are allowed to know the core..." She said softly, slowly and closed her hazel eyes. "It is a she...and she...died a long time ago....she lives within the crystal though..." She finished quietly, looking back to Elathon. "I think I might have known her....but I have no memories..." She added almost in a distressed outlook, lowering her head as she curled her fingers against the crystal carefully, almost stroking the cold texture.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Elathon bows his head slightly, then after a long pause lifts his head, "we should not feel sorrow for the dead, nor should we fear them, we should rejoice and mourn them due to the life they led, and if no memory remains, rejoice for their chance."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Phoenix glanced to him again, softly shifting then looking into the crystal almost, at the dazzling blue under the transparent texture. She agreed, she knew that before. Such a wish for memories though was so confusing and painful at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yet my words still don't silence my questions," Elathon looks at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm

She paused a bit and looked to him again. "Its hard to answer all the questions...maybe its easier to wait for them to be answered..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

"Maybe, I am worrying to much, let us enjoy this place, under the gaze of it's creator." Elathon smiles warmly, and as his mind is filled with grandeur, this place is starting to effect him deeply, he holds his hand out to Phoenix. "Come," he says his voice barely above a whisper, "show me this place's wonders."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Phoenix shifted slightly as she looked at him again. Her look falling to his hand before she smiled faintly, taking his hand with her own as she nodded and walked towards the side of the water, where another path formed to take them to another side. She glanced to him absently, a thoughtful look then back towards the path, calm and content.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Elathon looks to the path, "I suppose it should be ladies first, or atleast ladies choice" He grins. On the outside he shows a happy, polite facade, however the inside doesn't have the silent whispers that warn him of dangers, for once his confidence is ill founded, he can see the mournful side of this place, now that he looks deeper then his eyes can see. His tree voice is screaming itself hoarse, but still recieves now answer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Phoenix is able to notice, she did before, but like herself feeling the same, she didn't mention. She smiled a bit to his statement and shrugged, faintly waving her pale hand. "dunno...think I vampire is slightly low" she stated, joking gently and just lightly stepped to the right side of the path so he had room on the left.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Elathon laughs again, "equality it shall be." He steps onto the path, walking beside Phoenix, still chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Phoenix smiled as he chuckled, enjoying sharing something with somebody. She walked beside him and shifted her arms. The stones again disappeared behind them, the trees ahead glowed a gentle white, warm against the darkness overhead.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am

Elathon watches the light, his eyes full of wonder once again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 am

Phoenix seemed distracted by something besides the light, though she kept her eyes on the trees softly. Feet reaching full ground, she jogged forward and reached her hand up to brush a branch, a white flower, unknown kind hidden under the silver leaves. She gently pulled it down, cupping it then looked to Elathon, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: