School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:56 am

Elathon walks up to Phoenix. He reaches out to touch the flower, at it's touch it seems to burst further into life. He laughs musically, "at least one thing is the same in this place."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am

She chuckled a she laughed, holding the flower and tracing delicately over a petal. She nodded to his comment then took his hand, putting the flower in the palm before looking up into the branches thoughtfully, brushing the trunk of one slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 am

Elathon looks at the flower, grinning, he walks over to the waters edge, "let's see...." he murmurs something, then bends down and places the flower onto the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am

Phoenix looked back to him, watching curiously then walked over as well. The flowers touch sent one long ripple that didn't seem to end, and what looked like a light blue fish, looking like a koi fish but longer and different in some ways. It had three angelfish type fins, curling around it. It swam around the flower, seeming to make the water glow softly and Phoenix smiled, lowering to her knees and set her finger tip on the water, where another of the same fish pecked the tip, white eyes looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 am

ELathon laughed, placing his hand under the flower, pushing it softly so it drifts out into the middle of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am

Phoenix smiled softly as the fish followed and she set her hand son her lap. Thinking softly before she looked up at him, hazel eyes soft. "Do..you have a place....you consider home...just one certain place?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

Elathon sat in thought for a while, "I don't really, I don't require shelter, as the weather is a joy to behold, and when I wish for sanctuary I have a whole forest in which to find it," he grins at a thought, "and there is too much to see to stay in one place."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am

She smiled a bit and nodded in a kind of agreement. Looking back to the flower, still seen with the fish seeming to guide it below the surface. She sighed softly, lowering her shoulders in a small relaxed state. "What's it like..." she murmured, softly, thoughtful "To feel the forest...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

"It's like, having normal feelings, but then another layer, where hundreds of thousands of those feelings boil away all the time changing and shifting. Luckily trees tend to react in the same way, so if one is hurt, there is one area of the forest that is unhappy, same with anger, if they were truly individual, I doubt I would be sane."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 am

She nodded and chuckled quietly to herself. Shifting then stood and rubbed her head. Her head turned to him. "what about the white trees...?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am

Elathon looks at them, "I... don't know. I told you trees talk a lot slower didn't I? Well these... it would take years to guess at half a word from these, centuries to learn their feelings. They are alien to me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am

She looked to them as he spoke, nodding softly and gently lifted her hand to a branch, brushing the side so a small white dust stuck to her finger. The branches suggested the tree as a kind of weeping willow. She looked back to him and rubbed her head. "They....don't let people I don't like in...they glow a darker color when somebody comes close to here...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am

"I thought they seemed like sentinels," Elathon mutters, I can tell that if I do anything they don't like, I will never leave..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 am

She smiled a bit and brushed the dust away softly, some of it disappearing into the water where movement said that fish enjoyed the tree's touch. "I can...just kind of tell that they like you....I don't know much, but I've learned a little..." She looked to him again, smiling before she looked away, rubbing her head and walked into the trees slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Elathon pauses at the edge of the water, before turning to follow Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm

She vaguely mumbled at her thoughts, shaking her head as she went on. There was a small path that she followed, leading to a clearing within a few minutes. Just a single tree there, only a few feet tall and the darkest black in color. It held no evil though, and no dark feeling. Just a cold energy that seemed to hold an essence of the whole forest. Phoenix stopped at the edge, seeming to shiver as she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Elathon stumbles to a stop, shuddering as he enters the clearing, his throat seems to lock on him, for once no question seems worth the knowledge it could unlock.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Phoenix slowly glanced to him, seeing the same reaction she had when she first came in. Though at that point, she had been in her pain of hunger that left her collapsed in the opening. After a second she paused and looked to the tree, her eyes dulled into a dazed yellow. Her feet shivered then carried her forward without really thinking about it. The energy, maybe seen by Elathon had entangled her ankles and neck, though stayed nonthreatening for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Elathon remains at the edge of the clearing, not able to see what was pulling Phoenix forward, but still feeling very unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Phoenix shivered when she got in reach and slid to her knees. She mumbled something about the tree before Elathons name and shook her head dizzily. The tree seemed to flash, sending Elathon a touch of relaxing energy after. It had checked Phoenix herself, making sure he was trustworthy and its color suddenly lightened, warming the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Elathon shrugs, taking a step closer to this strange tree.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Phoenix glanced to him again a bit slowly then to the tree as it glowed. It seeme dto pulse questioningly then dulled its glowing softly as it let go of Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Elathon raised an eyebrow, this place just kept surprising him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Phoenix shifted a bit and sighed, shaking her head then looke dto him. She mumbled a sorry and rubbe dher head, looking back at the tree. "The tree has been alive here for a long time.....its the seed that started this place...."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"So this is the heart, but not the core?" Elathon said a slight laugh escaping his lips, "who would have fought it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: