School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:43 am

Bourny woke up slowly "OK why the hell am I wet?" he stood letting some water drop off him "And my coat is shinged" he looked at them.

ooc ok i know i have no power an stuff but kobe if you need help making ya rps longer i don't mind, i can also help with the fighting if you'd like?
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:15 am

Darcy laughed "That would be because of me and Kobe, sorry Onii-sama" she smiled
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:17 am

Bourny looked at the two while a slight grin "You owe me a coat" he laughed lightly looking around "Was it good?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:30 am

Darcy grinned "Oh yeah" she smiled and punched the sky "The most challenging i have had for ages"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

Bourny winked "Thats only cuz you don't wanna fight me" he grinned "Glad you enjoyed it, what about your opponent" he looked at Kobe
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:47 am

Darcy shrugged "Why does that matter"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:49 am

Bourny smiled "Just wondered if he enjoyed the fight," he looked at Kobe "I can be polite at times"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:50 am

"yeah when he wants a fight or im angry with him" she whispered laughing
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:06 am

(ooc: o_o was I posting in here? I was... wasn't I?)
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:42 am

OOC: Idk

IC: Kouta Came back, his entire being Changed, A lighter aura was resonating off of him, only Darcy knew why.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:44 am

Darcy smiled "Kouta-kun" she hugged him "Are you okay"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:50 am

"Hey love, and yes, i feel amazing." Kouta smiled, speeping Darcy off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Darcy smiled and hugged him tightly "You seem happier"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

"I am, but thats cuz i have you now" Kouta whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Darcy smiled "Good, because I'm not letting go"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:30 pm

"Never wanted you to" Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Darcy smiled and hugged him tightly "Are you planning on letting me down or carrying me somewhere"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:43 pm

"Hmm, i dont know yet." Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Darcy laughed "So what am i supposed to do, just sit here"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:48 pm

"Yup" Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Darcy snuggled into him "Okay, Kouta-kun"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Kouta looked around, "Heard there a party round here, wanna crash it?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Darcy smiled "Actually I was invited"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

"No, your invited to all the lil goody parties, im talkin bout an underground party, under the radar."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Darcy smiled "Okay then", "But can i go get changed first"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next