School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:14 pm

*makes the wind come up around my and make a small dome of rotating wind and now water*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Darcy smiled and froze the whirlwind, she leapt up and sent ice shards towards him.

OOC. you have to let some things hit you
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:17 pm

(i know)*they bounce off the ice wirllwind and i send it flying at her with a large burst of wind*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Darcy dodged, barely making it out of the way, she pushed her hair out of her eyes and sent another ice attack towards him.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:20 pm

*crosses my arms infront of me and the ice hits them and i flicker away before it is done and appear behind her and swings a foot at her*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Her eyes became fully crimson when he kicked her in the shins, her fangs dug into her bottom lip and drew blood, her eyes were full of pure evil and blood lust. She raised a hand and punched him in the face.

OOC: i allowed one of your hits to hit me, so you let one hit you
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

*is punches and my wings catch me as i start to fall*well ^_^*i say bitting my lip were blood is coming out*i finaly get u being serious
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Darcy scowled, her eyes a pure red "Who say's i was never serious" she launched another physical attack, punching from every angle.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:41 pm

hmmmm*folds my wings infront of me protecting me form most attacks but the first few got me and i am now bleeding more but she is still bleeding from her side wound*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Darcy's wound began to heal, but she felt dizzy from the loss of blood "Don't make me lose any more blood, I might attack you for yours" she warned, trying to keep him from the
danger inside of her, she sent an ice shatter wave towards him.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

*sends a wave of fire at her too and they both colide in the air*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm

The resultant crash sent both of them flying backwards, Darcy shook her head and blinked her crimson eyes, them slowly reverting to black, she stood up and grabbed her staff and was ready for the next attack
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:55 pm

*is blown back intot he wall making a 5 ft kobe shape indent in the wall and i climp out chuckling*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Darcy laughed "I guess we both got owned by that" she leant against the wall.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm

yep ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:01 pm

"Good fight Kobe" she smiled
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:04 pm

ty u too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Darcy stretched and yawned "Got to say, probably the most challenging I have ever had"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:09 pm

hmmmmm same ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Darcy nodded "Well that was great" she walked back towards Kouta
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Kouta laughed, "Not bad hun," He looked over at Kobe, "Hey kid, you and me... later" he laughed, starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm

.........i aint no damn kid u bastard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Darcy looked back "No, He isn't a kid" she smiled at Kouta "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm

....*sighs*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Kouta laughed, "THen Prove it to me kid" Kouta yelled, before dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next