School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Empty
PostSubject: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 am

*walks in looking bored and as i find my instructer he says that i have to fight him to see how good i am*......*pulls a 13ft. zanpakuto-like blade off the rack and i wait*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 am

Darcy smiled sweetly at her opponent, he had laughed when he had realised he was fighting a girl. She had pulled out a black staff and was now standing waiting for him to attack. He did, swinging downwards with is blade, as quick as lightening she almost lazily blocked his attack, twirled her staff and knocked him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:16 am

my opponet was to be the instructer and i wait as he brings his broad sword down nad chops my blade in half*....*the others start laughing and i sigh and a thin sword with ancient greek writing on it appears in my hand and the instructer chops at me again nad i lazily blocking not pulling and strength into teh block*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 am

Darcy stood blocking her opponents attack everytime, even when he got lucky and struck her across the shoulder, she merely winced and carried on blocking.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 am

*just stands their blocking as the instructer got tired*.....is this all u got ?
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 am

Darcy got bored and just froze the guy where he stood "God, someone improve him" she went and sat by the wall
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 am

(hey if i can be an admin for a few mins i can get ur portal and quick reply on ^_^)

*the instructer showes no signs of immproving so i grin*my turn.....*slices at the instructers broad sword and cuts it in half then hits him upside the head with my blades hilt and he falls outcold*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 am

Darcy sat against a wall reading, she didn't really care for fighting and hated when she won all the time.

(My mates doing that)
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am

(kk)

*sighs and sits against a wall and sighs again..*......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 am

Darcy read her book and went over the same page three times, she looked up and went to talk to an instructor.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 am

*he only instructer is lying face downoutcold from the fight with me*......*he is surrounded by people*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 am

Darcy shrugged and sat back down, she really didn't care about him. she sighed and thought.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:45 am

*pulls out a black cloak with a hood on it and i put them on then i fall asleep from boredom*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 am

Darcy noticed the sleeping form and poked him to get his attention "Er can i ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 am

hmmm???*looks at her*sure...
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 am

She tilted her head "Oh wrong person, sorry" she smiled slightly and sat down to read her book again
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 am

....*falls back asleep*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:00 am

Darcy stood up and met her next opponent, a guy two years her senior and nearly twice as high, she gave him a weak smiled and slid her staff into full length and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 am

*stand up as my next opponet comes against me and a scythe appears in my hands*.....*has a wild grin now and the look of an insane person in my eyes as i slam my scythes hilt into my opponets face and end s the battle in less than a second*.,....*sits down and goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:10 am

Darcy didn't for a second let the guy know she was worried, she kicked him in the stomach and flipped him over so he laned on his face, "Grow up"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 am

....*asleep**me and darcy are the last ones there now since everyone else has lost*........
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:14 am

Darcy groaned, "Why can't you present a challenge for once" she retracted her staff and slid down the wall to sit down.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 am

*another instructer comes in and tells us the final match*kobe vs darcy !!!!!*i stand up with my scythe in hand*.......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 am

Darcy turned around and allowed crimson to seep in to her eyes, she made her staff full length and stood facing him.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 am

*the look of an insane demon comes into my eyes as i grin evily*finaly someone worth fighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next