School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continuing to develop (open to three more people)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Darcy was worrying "His eyes, they do something" she said trying to bring her friend back to awareness
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Bourny drew his sword and placed the blade infront of Ravens eyes "Might wanna cover them up" he said in a cocky tone "But just for good measure I feel I should tell you I don't need magic eyes to get women" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Ashe just stood there... Paralized... "Whats.. Happening, to my body?" Her voice sounding frail.
. "I can't. Move."
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Darcy sighed with relief "You looked into his eyes, dont ever do that aagin"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Mitch scowled and shot his fist towards Bourny's unsuspecting face. "Why do you think I keep them covered dumb ass!" He quickly took the bandage from Ashe's hand and re wrapped his eyes, breaking the spell they contained. "The only thing that can prevent it is the spell I put around this cloth. And I don't control my eyes it was something I was born with." He had lost control but now he was back to his normal demeanor. "I apologize for hitting you Bourny, it is sometimes difficult for me to hold back, mainly when such stupidity is shown."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Bourny sighed rubbing his jaw "I've had worse, and I was only covering your eyes not threatening you," his grin returned "You'd know if I was threatening you"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Ashe turned to Darcy looking kind of dazed. "Wtf?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Darcy shook her head "Sit down Ashe" she looked at her friend "Don't look into his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:48 pm

"Threatened or not nothing can prevent the spell of my eyes unless I have put a counter spell over the object. It take too much of my energy to put it over everything, being my eyes are a natural magic I can't control. I was in a two week coma just putting the bandages done right." He explained tying the back of the bandages. "So have we solved the case of why my eyes are covered?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Ashe sat down looking at the bandage. "Yeh, I don't think I'm gonna do that again any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Darcy sat down beside her and smiled "Impulsive as ever" she said placing a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Bourny grinned "I bet you could have some fun with them though" he smiled and offered his hand "Names Bourny"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Ashe came round slightly and eventualy stood up wobbling a bit. "I'm Ashelia" She said to Raven with a slight turn of her head towards Bourny.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm

"Mitch, I'd rather be called Raven though."He closed the book that he always held onto. "I'm still learning everything I can about my family though it is difficult. Perhaps someone would be willing to spar against me and help be better handle myself?" the question was more directed towards Bourny. raven hardly ever fought so when it came to the mechanics of fighting he needed a trainer so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Bourny smiled tapping his shoulder "now ya talking my language" he turned to Ashe "You ok?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Darcy waved a hand "Darcy" she said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Ashe turned to Bourny and nidded her head. "yeh, I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Bourny looked at the group "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Darcy shrugged "I have homework" she groaned
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:01 pm

There was a sudden 'Goop' seeping through the floor,reforming in the Library containing a Humanoid shape.It spoke in a high pitch,"I'm looking for Darcy Willows?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Darcy woke up and stuck her hand up in a lazy fashion "Thats me" she said yawning
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm

The 'Goop' nodded,and swished over towards her.The 'Goop' continued to speak in a high pitch,"The Headmaster told me to ask you for a tour around the school.."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Darcy stood up and stretched, she walked towards him "Okay then" she headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

Taimoshi/Travis/Yuukai

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:09 pm

His body collapsed,turning into a puddle,and swerved through the cracks it entered by,leaving the library.

>>Exit<<
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:42 am

Bourny looked on as the Gloop left "Well that would be weird" he shrugged looking at the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing to develop (open to three more people)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2