School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continuing to develop (open to three more people)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Empty
PostSubject: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Mitch sat in the dark library reading an English book. "By the Darkness, this book is retarded." He closed his English text and opened the book he always kept on his person. 'Much better.' He voiced inside his own mind. 'The conjuring and controlling of demonic entities.'
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Ashe ran up to him appearing from round the door who gave a shit if this was a library and grabbed his book placing it behind her back. "Hey you" She smiled. "I want to ask you afew things if you'd be so kind to answer."
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Darcy slumped down on a chair and took out all her books, she had three spread out over a whole desk, she only scowled at those who complained. She had prefect duties to do, homework and essay's to complete, she guessed she wouldn't be getting any sleep any day soon. She took out her planner and realised she had something important to do in an hour and sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 pm

"Like what?" He enjoyed the darkness of the room, though he could tell where everyone was at. He didn't bother being, or rather acting scared. His eyes remained glued to the book he was reading through his bandaged covered eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Ashe rocked slowly back on forth on her feet looking in his eyes... Well the bandage, and carried on what she was about to say. "Well... For one why do you wear that bandage around your eyes and secondly, what is this book about?" She turned away from him and started flicking through the pages of the book. 'Ooh, quite interesting...'
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Darcy scoured the shelves for a certain book, she was spooked by a younger year student and knocked over a bookshelf, she nearly shouted herself hoarse at him before getting her own lecture from the librarian. After picking every book up, she spotted Ashe and waved.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 pm

He sighed, yet again with the question of his eyes. "I wear them because I feel I should wear them. The book, is a rare book my family found a few hundred years ago. It was passed down to me from my grandfather. It is the reason I am in this school." He kept reading the book as it seemed the darkness around him grew.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Darcy cursed herself and received another warning "Well if you don't want people to swear then get some decent bookshelves that don't fall down!" she shouted back, earning herself detention, "I am a prefect yet i still get detentions" she groaned "Great example im setting". she stood up and stuck her book back on the shelf, a shrill voice sounded [b]"That is book not laundry, miss Willows" Darcy kicked a table and sat down.

Last edited by Darcy Willows. on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Ashe waved to Darcy but still signaled her to stay away for a while, still reading the book she kept feeling like she forgot something everytime a second past. She gave up and put the book back down on the desk. "C'mon tell me the truth. And whats your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Bourny sighed "You ever going to admit its cuz you have horrid eyes?" he strolled up behind Ashe looking at Raven
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm

"Who said I wasn't telling the truth?" All the knowledge she had just read moved to his mind and retained itself in there. Another reason the family traits were kept a secret. "What makes you say I'm lying? And Again I don't care who's eyes look better." He said to the new comer.

Last edited by Raven on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:58 pm

"Because I can read your thoughts" She glared. She felt Bourny behind her and hugged him. "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Bourny hugged her "Or you just worried someone will find out bout your family?" he tapped his nose looking at Raven knowingly
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Darcy stood up ans walked over to them "Hey Ashe, Hey Onii-sama and hey" she said to the three of them, her last hey meant for the guy sitting with a blindfold over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Who ever this Bourny was he was annoying him once again. "Don't pretend you know anything about me. And my mind isn't as open as people think it is, I know enough to block my mind from anyone trying to get in. So if you are so worried about what my eyes look like then maybe I should prove something just to shut you up!" the librarian turned and shushed him to which she only met a glare through the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Bourny grinned "How well do you see through them bandages?" he obviously had an idea
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Ashe glared at the man with a hint of redness in her eyes. "Take it off."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Darcy placed her hand on Ashelia's shoulder "Ashe, remember your buzzer"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Ashe shook her friend off her shoulder. "I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:20 pm

"I can see well enough. You however are going on and on about the way my eyes look. Do you really have a fetish for the male eyes?" Clearly sarcasm rang through his subtle voice. He hadn't been one to pick fights, rather he would prefer to solve them. He hadn't caught the words the two women had said. He was too irritated about the words coming from the mouth of the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Darcy rolled her eyes "Yeah right, You've been getting angrier as each day passes" she smiled "If anything's wrong tell me"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Ashe walked over to him and sternly removed the bandage from his face. As she gazed into his eyes she froze... Paralized and unable to move, even worse than the shocker.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Darcy looked at her friend "Ashe, whats wrong" she grabbed Ashe "Ashelia Maiko, what's going on" she scowled at the formally blindfolded guy "What have you done" but she made sure her eyes never looked into his.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Bourny looked at Ashe and then to Raven, he paused and looked at Darcy "Whats this about?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Ashelia Maiko wrote:
Ashe walked over to him and sternly removed the bandage from his face. As she gazed into his eyes she froze... Paralized and unable to move, even worse than the shocker.

His sea green eyes met her's and his eyes went wide. "Damn it why did you have to do something so damn stupid!" Again the librarian yelled for him to stop shouting but as he turned his head to look at her the woman that had told him to shut up froze as Ashelia had. "Now do you understand why they are covered Bourny or must I explain it to your infantile mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing to develop (open to three more people)   Continuing to develop (open to three more people) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing to develop (open to three more people)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next