School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Bryan stood atop the roof of the tower in the southern area of the school, gazing down at the students, trying to certain individuals. "Still no luck..." HE murmur'd to himself.

A cool chill hit the back of Bryan's neck as Ice gently landed behind him. "Is there any reason your staring at the students here?" HE asked calmly.

Bryan looked back at Ice "Simple.... its a recruitment Drive"

Ice looked confused, "Recruitment... For what... exactly?"

Bryan grinned, "If you want to know so bad... why not join?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am

Ma Chao appeared next to Bryan holding his lance "Of please let me see if he is good enough" he laughed looking Ice up and down.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Darcy walked beneath the school, her hair fluttered in the wind as she looked out at the fields. She looked up and saw the men on the rooftop and sighed, people just had to fight. Then she noticed one man staring at the students but thought nothing of it. She walked under a tree and leapt up, time to read in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Bryan looked at Ma Chao, Then at Ice, "Is this really necessary? We Dont have much time."

Ice shrugged, "If i must, this may prove to be interesting" He said, cracking his knuckles. He held out his hand, a clear Katana forming in his hand, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 am

Ma Chao grinned "We don't have to," he laughed "I'd hate to whoop the new boy" he span his spear in his hand and fell into his ready position.

--

Bourny looked down at Darcy "What ya reading?" he grinned "You wanna place a bet on the fight? winner gets the others desert for a month?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm

"New Boy?" Ice laughed, "I have been here before you kid, but you are rather funny." Ice Grinned. He turned to Bryan, "So... What is this little recruitment for.... exactly?"

Bryan looked at Ice, "It'l have to wait until there are more people..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 am

Ma Choa stood with his spear behind his back quietly waiting "I don't like him" he said slowly "Do we really need him?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

Darcy looked up at Bourny and sighed "The book is the surgeon by Tess gerritson and no I don't wish to place a bet on that fight for a few reasons, A; they will destroy the roof so I will kill them, B; they should be doing that in the battle arena, C; I dont gamble and D; They dont interest me in the slightest"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 am

"You dont much like anybody Ma Chao..." Bryan commented, "But i need confirmation from both of you... Are you in?"

Ice sighed, "Yea, im in."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am

Bourny flipped down to be in the same branch and grinned "Oh you gotta live a lil at times sis" he winked

--

Ma Chao shrugged "Not like I ever get told what I'm doing till I'm there anyway" he smiled "And I might as well show mr frosty how its done"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 am

"Brother, living a little almost got me killed so I think Ill pass but I don wonder what they are up to. Anyway, you up for going to the skate park later, I have a new set of blades"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm

"Good, We leave now then" Bryan said, dropping down, Landing near bourny, giving him a quick nod, before walking by."

"We shall see, Feudal one" Ice said grinning at Ma Chao, Jumping off of the roof, landing by Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:53 am

Bourny grinned "sure, tho I dunno how you always afford new sets" he smiled "we goin to play skate or you just wanting to try them out?"

--

Ma Chao watched Ice "Feudal one? thats the best you got" he shrugged as he followed
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 am

OOC: Small TS here
Note, this is probably gonna end up pretty long

IC: As the three stepped foot on the airfield They were met with a rough looking man, dressed in the standard green, Saluting the three.

Bryan returned the salute, stating his name and rank afterwards, Before turning towards Ice and Ma Chao, "OK, there have been strange occurrences in the West United states, It's our job to find what is causing it, and if need be, eliminating it.

Ice looked curiously at Bryan and the man standing behind him, feeling like he wasn't being told everything, HE shrugged, deciding to keep quiet, for now.

"Sergeant Fury" The man said, as Bryan snapped at attention, "I have one more to add to your team, Lieutenant Ryder, will be joining you.

A white haired man, wearing a black trench coat, his left arm covered, unknown as to what was underneath, "Lieutenant Axel Ryder, At your service," He said with an exaggerated bow.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Ma Chao grinned an saluted with two fingers "Who'd have thought someone could shove a stick up Bryans arse" he laughed "So we got mr frosty and now an old dude" he span his spear "We going to a retirement home?"

--

Bourny had grabbed his bag with his skated attached with an extra top and a few pads incase he wanted to try some new tricks. He strolled through the school towards the skate park to meet Darcy
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 pm

The man looked at Ma Chao, "I will not be attending your... Investigation.." He said, before turning, walking away, an unseen, sinister grin growing on his face, before he dissapeared.

Bryan grabbed his equipment, boarding the jet that was to take them to The east coasty of the united stated.

Ice toned down the cold energies to the minimum, so he wouldnt unintentionally freeze the engines, Before grabbing his things and boarding as well
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Ma Chao laughed "Guess I hit a nerve" he walked towards the plane holding his spear and nothing else "I hope they don't check for blades on this flight" he said as he stepped in
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am

The Jet took off shortly after, soaring over the pacific ocean. "Might as well get some rest" Bryan claimed, laying back in his chair.

Ice lent on the back wall, closing his eyes, as Axel was cleaning out his gun.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Ma Chao drummed his feet on the floor, he hated having to sit and wait. Looking around he noticed Bryan was asleep and grinned using the butt of his spear to relase the face mask from above him to that the band would just touch his nose while he slept, putting his spear back down it was only a matter of time before Bryan got woken by the touch and would think something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Axel, smiling from behind Ma chao, sat backwards, spinning his fingers on one hand. Unheard, the screws holding Ma chao's seat down, were undoing.

Ice still remained silent in his corner.

Bryan Opened his eyes shortly after Ma Chao set the 'trap' " Clever.... just make sure your victim is actually asleep before you try anything..." HE laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:23 am

Ma Chao grinned "Same goes for this super team" he stood and lifted the butt of his spear under the seat so it would fall back onto Axel "You think I can't hear a screw being undone" he growled and went to find a drink
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Bryan grinned as Axel moved out of the way, "Thought you'd appreciate that" Axel laughed slightly.

The plane started to shake violently, a large bang could be heard throughout the plane, seeming to come from the cockpit.

Ice immediatly stood, staring at the door separating them from the cockpit reaching to open it.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 am

Ma Chao smiled "Aww someone scared of heights?" he asked walking back with a glass of milk "Bet we don't have a pilot, or maybe hes dead" Ma Chao winked even if the plane crashed it wouldn't kill him
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 pm

"Nice call" Ice grinned. "And the controls are blown out..."

Bryan stood "Great... Open the emergency hatches..." HE said calmly, opening one of the doors.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 am

Ma Chao just watched "I've never been in a plane crash" he grinned looking around "Wonder what would happen to you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Discovery   Strange Discovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Discovery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: