School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skate Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Skate Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:26 am

Darcy looked up and shrugged "Sure, go ahead, your not bothering me" she said quietly blading away
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:58 am

Phoenix blinked and nodded, watching Bourny go off and shifted the guitar over her lap as she looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Bourny kicked up slightly tucking his legs as he rolled down the ramp and then up another one twisting in the air to achieve a 540 before landing facing in Darcy's direction "Your turn" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:54 am

Darcy did the same move but with bit more of a flare "I'm sorry, Bourny but my heart just isn't in it" she said looking down
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:04 am

Bourny smiled "I kinda know what you mean" he placed his hand on her shoulder facing her "We all miss her, but we have to continue as we were y'know?" he tilted his head with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:27 am

Darcy sighed sadly "Yeah but, it feels as if something is missing, like a piece of my soul, its weird really" she skated slowly and in circles "I don't know if i could ever raise a sword again"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:10 am

Bourny sighed "Sometimes we don't get to make a choice like that" he smiled "But if you choose not to I will have to protect you"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:21 am

Darcy shrugged "Nah, the next time a sword falls, it will be my opponents"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:30 am

Bourny smiled "But yet you won't raise a blade?" he looked slightly confused
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Darcy sighed "I can kill someone without using a blade" she said matter-of-factly
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Melina glanced around her and noticed how busy everyone was, so she skated around the park abit without a care in the world with her hair still swaying in the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Phoenix watched Melina then looked back to Darcy and Bourny. She wante dto help Darcy, but didn't know how to at the moment. She sighed and brushed her hand over the guitar absently, closing her eyes in thought.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Bourny grinned "Wanna try?" he winked "It might get rid of some stress"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:04 am

Melina left the skatepark flipping her board up into her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Darcy sat down by her bag and began to tug the blades off, she had something to do "I'm gonna go Bourny-san" she said sadly and swung the blades over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:45 am

Bourny sighed "Don't let it get to you too much, the whole school needs you," he smiled softly "I need you"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:46 am

Darcy nodded "Thank you Bourny-san, maybe I have a purpose after all"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:04 am

Bourny smiled "Everyone has a purpose, its just a matter of knowing the purpose"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Phoenix hesitated, having gotten up and looked at Darcy, slightly bowing her head. "I hope I can....get to know you sometime Darcy-san....its a habit of mine to help..." She murmured, almost shyly and rubbed her arm, carrying the guitar softly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Darcy turned to face the girl, and placed an hand on her arm "That is very kind of you" she sighed "Thats one thing I can always rely on, friends that always seems to pop up when necessary however annoying i may find them" she said turning to walk away again
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Phoenix managed a smile and spoke as she turned around again. "I'll be annoying if needed....as long as I can help in someway" She murmured then lightly stood back.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:45 am

Bourny sat at the top of a ramp "I hope your not going to take my place at the top of the annoying list" he grinned as he stood and rolled over to Phoenix "Thanks" he put his hand out to take the guitar. "You know shes been a bit down really, that was very nice of you"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:09 am

Phoenix tilte dher head at Bopurny and handed the guitar back, faintly shrugging before she rubbed her arm. "Can't help it I guess..." She stated and glanced after Darcy then looked back to Bourny.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Bourny smiled softly "Well I'm sure you'll fit in fine around here" he smiled as he skated to where he was sat before and slowly started to tug his boots on after taking his blades off
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm

"Maybe..." She murmured almost hopefully, but smiled anyway and sat on a low bench, not too far away. She had no urge to leave, even if it was getting dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate Park   Skate Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate Park
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next