School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Darkness awake

Go down 
+2
Bourny
Alucard
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm

After hearing that Ashelia Maiko have died. Alucard went to his dorm and started to throw everything. then he sat in the corner and started to cry "i cannot believe this. i cannot believe this. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS ".

after a few hours of crying. he raised his head and his eyes changed into an evil eyes "they will pay for her death" he got up took his sword and left his dorm. and walked and you could easly see the fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:01 pm

ooc: sorry my bro left it logged in so thats my post...

Bourny was leant with his back against a wall not looking up as Alucard walked towards him "Drop it" he said as he pushed away "This is not your fight" he stood infront of the man ready to react
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:28 pm

when Alucard saw the man he ran towards him and swinged his sword to attack him.

"you will pay for Ashelia Maiko's Death" Alucard said while swinging his sword.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 am

Bourny bent backwards watching the sword fly over him then stepped back Attacking in anger will never hit he thought "Why am I respolsible?" he stayed out of the swords reach watching and ready to react
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Alucard Turned around and fired three fire balls from his hand. and then he jumped and prepared himself to to preforme his final attack
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Bourny span his coat getting scorched by one of the fireballs "I don't want to fight you" he said but shrugged "If I have to" he drew his sword and jumped at Alucard aiming a strike that would be easy to block but allow him to dodge a counter attack
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Alucard stopped from preforming his final attack and tried to dodge the attack but he got injured. and fell on one knee. "i will not give up"

Alucard created a clone and then he transformed into a bat and flew into the air
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Bourny grabbed the bat and threw it at the clone "I don't want to fight you" he shouted "If you want to fight calm down and lets get away from other people"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:47 pm

"why should i listen to you and get away from the other people. they will pay for Ashelia's death" Alucard got up grabbed his sword and ran and then he swinged his sword at tried to hit that person
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:57 am

Darcy stopped in her tracks a far way away and heard the shouts and comments, she pulled her sword from the sheath on her back and ran at her full speed, looking like she had just teleported there and blocked Alucards sword "If you want someone to blame" she sighed and looked at him "Blame me" she said full of determination
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:46 am

alucard got shocked from what happened. and then he looked at Darcy and then he fliped backwards and withdraw his sword. "i will not" said Alucard while withdrawing his sword and then he left.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:02 am

Darcy held her sword limply by her side and started to cry softly, she fell to her knees and cried into her hands "Why not!"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:49 am

Alucard stopped after hearing Darcy crying and then he went to her

"becuse you are important to her, the same way she was important to you."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:28 am

Darcy held her head in her hands "But it was me!!!" she said amid the sobs "It was me"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:38 am

"it wasn't your fault that she died. here time came. there is nothing to do. you cannot change the past. you are still alive and that is more important you should live and survive and work hard to make a better future. for the people. i think that this is what she lived for." Alucard said while tear started to form in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:58 am

Darcy stood up and wiped her eyes "I killed her" she said sadly "I dealt the final blow"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:11 am

Alucard put his hand on Darcy's sholder "Darcy.. people die. But death is not defeat. Life isn't all about loss, you know. and from what i have heard she died with a smile on her face. that means she was happy. becuse she could count on you to fulfill her dream". Alucard looked at Darcy and smiled and gave her thumbs up "don't be sad. Ashelia's spirit. The spirit of the warrior, will always be with you"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:18 am

Darcy sighed "I will never forgive myself" she said shaking her head, she re-sheathed her sword and walked back towards the school
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:53 am

"Never doubt yourself. Only let it make you stronger." Alucard said to Darcy while she was walking back to the school. and then he looked at the moon and a few tears dropped from his eyes and then he left the place and back to school
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:43 am

Bourny placed a hand on Darcy's shoulder "Don't let it overwhelm you sis," he smiled softly "You just managed to stop a huge mess" he moved his arm to be around her shoulders as he started to walk with her
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:32 am

Darcy stopped crying "Please dont tell anyone that I did it, I cant stand myself as is it is"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

Alucard turned his head and looked at Darcy while he was walking back to school "it looks like i have no other choice" and then he transformed into a bat and flew to his dorm
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Melina was rested against a tree, tears streaming down her face. She knew Darcy... The one person she thought she could of had a connection with, had killed her mother, 5 days before she could of found her again...
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Elathon

Elathon

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Elathon looked down at the crying girl from his perch in the tree, trying to gauge her sorrow and his own ability to ameliorate it. Eventually he decided that it was worth a try, dropping quietly down the tree, he then went over to her, "ermm.. I'm sorry to intrude, but I couldn't just leave you, do you need anything? or am I just going to get in the way?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Kouta dropped down next to Darcy, "Come, love," He said sweetly, "Lets head home, it's been a rough day for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Darkness awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Darkness awake   the Darkness awake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Darkness awake
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: