School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)

Go down 
+2
Darcy Willows.
kobe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Bourny had looked around the ground not on foot he looked up seeing the spinning body, he dived at it knowing the blade of the scythe was at the end he grabbed the handle as it hit his ribs, wincing slightly at the pain he aimed a head but at the mans face
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm

.....*does a backflip which makes my legs come up tword his jaw*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Bourny placed his hands down onto his legs to stop the back flip he landed still holding his ankle forcing his back into the ground hard
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Darcy stood watching, she was highly amused by the fight, "Whoo go guys" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm

*grins and i jump up and back growing my long claws as i go*heheheh
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Bourny still with his sword stood there "Wow demon power already?" he grinned "Man you must be desperate" he stood relaxed but ready for an attack
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Kouta looked at the both of them, "My money's on Bourny..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Darcy tilted her head "I don't care as long as they carry on" she whooped and cheered.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

nope not desprate just bored plus i like fighting with claws ^_^*flickers tword him and as i go by my claws fly at his chest*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Bourny sighed as his sword had swung aiming between the claws using his own speed against him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Darcy almost brought out some pom poms "Go Bourny-san" she cheered "Okay i do care now" "Go kobe!"

Last edited by Darcy Willows. on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Kouta smiled, "Yo bourny, once you kick the kid's ass, you and me need a round, show them how a real fight is." He yelled, unamused by the fight.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Darcy smiled "OOooh can i watch" she grinned "Woo go guys!"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm

*as the sword catches the claws i still go over him and i keep my claws on the sword so im still holding on to the sword adn i pull hard adn the sword comes back and comes tword his head and chest*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

"Cmon Bourny, this kid is ameteur!" Kouta laughed, "Dont tell me your being held up by him"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

fuck off kouta.....
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 pm

"You want some boy?" Kouta asked smiling, "BRING IT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Bourny slammed his palms together either side of the blade, with a quick flick it came loose as the claws would not be able to hold the handle hard, he span and stopped holding the point of the blade under Kobe's chin "I believe I win" he raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:43 pm

"Hey Kobe, i think if you move in any way, your head will be lopped off" Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:43 pm

.....*he grolws*not yet ^_^ remember i can manipulate fire ^_^ and create it ^_^*has my finger pokeing his stomec and a fire beam starts to form on it as i move it up to his heart*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Kouta appeares next to Kobe, Red lightining forming at his fingertips, pointed at Kobe's head, "THis fight was only sparring, if you fire that beam, my beam goes through your head... make your choice..." Kouta said, a demonic tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Darcy took out her staff, lengthening to its full length "Its their fight Kouta, stay out of it" she said standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Bourny sighed and stepped back "You'd have been dead and on the floor if I was aiming to kill you" he sheathed his sword and started to make his way to the door of the room "But you did well" he cocked an eyebrow "For a magic user" his face formed in a grin "If we were in the real world and not training my blade wouldn't have stopped"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

*grins as he finds one pointed at his heart too and he realizes if he does mine releases ansd blast him to bits too*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: god modding do i have to edit that post myself

Darcy grabbed her staff with both hands "I mean't it guys, no killing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)   weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons class(were the trainers fight us to see how good we are)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next