School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anger issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 am

Ashe walked through the school kicking stones and blanking every person she walked past. Eventualy coming to an abandoned rocky place as she snapped. A fireball slowly forming in her hand, 'Fuck this.' Her eyes glowed in the colour of blood, her whole body heating up. Feeling an electric also encasing her body she cried, breaking in tears. "I can't control it!" Shooting a flaming current up into the sky the radius of 5 houses straight from her hand alone. "I'm not giving up! I've got to control it." She felt weak, her body colapsed to the floor in pain, electric shocks still going through her.... She couldnt move an inch.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 am

L saw the flame flying in the sky and it was falling towards some houses, he ran quickly using his ability to be able to manipulate water he used it as a shield and prevent the houses from getting burned. The people then thanked him and he left, he was walking around trying to find where the flame was coming from when he saw Ashe on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 am

Ashe was panting still collapsed holding herself up by her hands, shocks still running through her body. "Dont come near me." She said acheing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Loved!

Kyle-Loved!

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 am

"But you look like your in pain" L said as he stopped when she said not to come near her.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 am

"Just, don't..." She said as tear ran down her cheek. Ashe collapsed on the floor unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Hell

Prince of Hell

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 am

Eurynome woke up from beneath his tree and saw the dazzling light i n the sky. He headed for the source and saw Ashelia laying unconcious on the floor. He picked her up from the ground and carried her into his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger issues   Anger issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: