School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The feilds outside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

The feilds outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Bourny deepened the kiss moving his hand to her face
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:40 pm

(ooc: Too late lol)

Ashe kissed Bourny back deeply while feeling the other girl at her breasts moaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Diva growl, shoving Bourny away rom Ashelia. "Don't fucking touch." She hissed, her eyes blazing red. "She's mine right now."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Bourny fell back looking at Diva "And I thought I was yours" he said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm

"You can wait." She growled, thrusting two fingers back into Ashelia.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

(ooc: laughing my ass off)

Ashe leaned forward pinning the demon to the floor again and stuck her fingers back inside her, "Your a little agressive." She then moved to the womans neck. "You owe me blood" she whispered, bearing her fangs then biting into the skin.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Diva jerked her head away from Ashelia's fangs, letting the skin get ripped but no blood being drunken. She shoved Ashelia back onto the ground, twisting and scissoring her fingers deeply in the Vampire. "Cum you little slut, and scream!"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Ashe glowled. "I already told you I don't do orders." She smerked spitting the skin out from her neck. Pushing her over back flat onto the ground she pinned her down fully with her arms pinned and her legs kneeled on. "Now whan am I going to get my blood? Or do I have to leave you here all night?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:57 pm

"You want blood? Do suck a cat or something!" Diva cackled. "My blood is poision, you drink me and you die!!" She kissed the other girl roughly, sinking her fangs into her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Ashe smirked. "I've already drunk a demons blood dear and I'm a pure vamp so it couldn't kill me anyways. So are you going to give me it or so I have to take if forcefully?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Diva rolled her eyes, shoving Ashelia off. "You're boring me." And with that, she started to fix her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Bourny sat there "Is that the end of it?" he tilted his head
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"Fine with me." Ashe got up to sort her clothes out and didn't even look back.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Diva sighed, flopping down beside Bourny. "Guess so... unless you wanna take over where she left off that is."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Bourny stood looking at Ashe "Where you going now?" he looked down at Diva and smiled but shook his head "maybe I should go after her?" he asked looking at Diva
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Diva huffed, her quick temper getting the better of her. She smacked him hard, stomping away after Ashelia.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Ashe smiled "Heading back to lesson" She glared at the woman and blew her a kiss taking Bourny's hand kissing him when they both stood up. "I don't want you, he's much better."

Last edited by Ashelia Maiko on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Bourny let her take his hand and lead him away he smile at the kiss
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

(ooc; Stop using my name!! I'm not the character!!)

Diva felt tears sting in her eyes. She grabbed aselia's hand, yanking her away from Bourny. "What do you think you're doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Bourny stopped and looked at the two girls
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Ashe smiled and stood back relaxed. "More like what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Diva's hold tightened on Ashelia's arm. "You can't have him! I love him!!"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Bourny raised an eyebrow looking between the two girls
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"Well too bad for you. I love him. Don't go putting an act." She removed the womans hand from her arm and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Bourny shrugged following Ashelia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside   The feilds outside - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The feilds outside
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next