School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Empty
PostSubject: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:17 am

Ashelia sighed, as she once again had to have the pain of sitting a full hour of an English lesson. Darcy wasn't here today either for some reason. She was curious as to why. As she sat down at her desk she nticed the person from yesterday walked in, taking a couple of seets back from her.

Last edited by Ashelia Maiko on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 am

Bourny walked in looking around the room, still wearing his red coat as he hadn't seen the headmaster yet he moved towards the back of the class sitting next to a window he planted his boots on the table crossing his legs This could be fun he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Mitch sat a few rows back near the back of the class. Again his eyes were covered, though he could see perfectly. The night before was amazing for him he had got to experiment with many different things that his book had told him. He leaned back in the chair waiting for everyone else to come in and class to start. He didn't know why he had to take an English class he was from America. if anything he needed to have a class to teach him a different language.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Ashelia turned around looking at the man. She could read his thoughts clearly again... 'What is she on about?' She shrugged it off and put her feet up on her desk listening to her mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Bourny sighed knowing the class would start soon and yet no one had actually mentioned he didn't belong in this class. He smiled to himself and got up walking to the front of the class he started to pick up all the chalk. He walked to the back of the class and opened a window tipping all the chalk out. He returned to his seat placing his feet up again
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Bourny sat and started drumming on the table with the tips of his fingers nodding his head in time
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Mitch opened his book and began to read it through the bandages. The knowledge he gain from it making him grin. The ability to be a medium for demonic spirits, but still control his actions was a wonderful gift to say the least. When the hell was the teacher going to do their job and actually teach?
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Bourny walked up to Mitch and looked at him, tilting his head he waved a hand between him and his books "How do you read, with bandages?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 pm

"Simple. I'm not blind." He replied. "I can see through the bandages but nobody can see in. Would you be so kind to move your hand so I can continue in my venture of knowledge?" there wasn't really anything rude in his statement. He had noticed the teacher looking for chalk to write on the board with but there wasn't any to be found. He merely just shrugged seeing as class probably wouldn't commence.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Bourny sighed tilting his head "Why wear them if you don't need them" he started to pull at the bandages
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Ashelia noticed the little comotion going on at the back "Keep the noise down!" She shouted getting slightly agitated not being able to listen to her music.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:31 pm

"I would appreciate if you didn't do that. I don't go around pulling your clothing off, I believe I deserve the same respect?" He ran his hand over the text of the book as the knowledge continued to flow into his mind. The joy of being a magic user, hardly anything interrupted his learning. Though the woman that screamed at him did irritate him some
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Bourny smiled "What you don't like your eyes?" he tilted his head "Or worried mine are prettier?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 pm

"I really could care less about whos eyes look better." With a wave of the teachers hand she made some chalk appear. He continued to run his hand over the book as more and more information passed into his mind. "If you please I am in the classroom to learn."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Bourny sighed as he walked back to the desk he sat at and started to drum his fingers again man that guys weird he thought
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Ashe was still sat at her desk with her feet kicked up on the desk and still not paying attention to the teacher. Oh what a fun lesson this is.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Bourny smiled while folding bits of paper up and flicking them in Ashelia's direction
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Ashelia felt peices or paper being flicked at her and to be totaly honest it was really pissing her off. She turned around her eyes glowing red. "Stop that before I make you." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Bourny winked "That a promise" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 pm

"Yeh it is, don't make me." She felt her anger rise up high and her shocker let off a little buzz. 'gotta controll it' She said to herself turning back round in her seat and putting her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Bourny got up ignoring the teachers words as he walked around the class, he sat on Ashelia's desk "So wanna get outa here?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Ashelia looked him in the eyes. "If you really want to" She laughed. She got up off her chair and walked out of the classroom grinning a little with her hands in her pockets. She turned to Bourny. "So where do ya wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Bourny shrugged as he followed her "Does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm

"Hmm would be good by the fields" Ashelia leaned against the wall in the corridor. "If I can be bothered moving that is." She winked
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Bourny smiled "I could carry you over my shoulder" he winked "But you have to lead me to the fields"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]   English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English... Again [Ashelia, Bourny and Raven]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next