School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pained (Nyght Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Pained (Nyght Only) Empty
PostSubject: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Two dragons lay curled up in front of an archway of branches and leaves. An opal white and one a vivid emerald in color. The white one was small and seemed to whine quietly every once in awhile in worry, while the green one glared down the path.

In the archway and through a clearing, lay Phoenix, laying at the base of a white tree and shaking vaguely. A constant cause of starving herself and her past car accidant. Though this was thirst, as her hand was over her neck and her eyes were a bright crimson. A weak groan echoed vaguely throughout the clearing.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:41 am

Nyght sat and leaned silently on the trunk of a tree. His hand slowly extended up and his fingers gently wrapped around a flower. He picked it and brought it closer to him so he could see it better. He smiled at the soft pink and white coloring, 'a cherry blossom, huh' he thought. It was weird how Armagedon had not bothered to antagonize him yet today. His train of thought was interrupted by Phoenix's soft groan. He was instantly on his feet and headed in her direction. He stopped and leaned on a tree across the path from her, his eyes watching her. He stopped because he didn't know what he could do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 am

Etsu's green and gold eyes fixed in Nyghts direction, he issued a quiet growl but stayed where he was. Mika glance dto him but just kept a frown, before she stood and moved back towards Phoenix, curling up beside her arm.

Etsu paused and looked over Nyght, studying him briefly. "What is it boy...
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 am

Nyght lowered his head and lightly shook it. "She helped me earlier and now i didn't know how to return the favor." He said quietly. He kept his head low and just watched Phoenix. He needed to help her but how. His hollow, lifeless eyes fell from her to the ground infront of him. He leaned on a tree next to him, deep in his own thoughts. He really did think about things far too much.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 am

Etsu paused then lifted himself, a much larger size to his look. Along with this, he wasn't one to keep some of Phoenix's secrets. "She is pained, from starving herself of blood..." He uttered and flicked a tail, with an odd leaf like symbol on the end. "Technically, most wouldn't understand....but normal blood of somebody she doesn't care about drinking from, only sates her thirst for a fe whours...in short? She hates herself for that" He sighed and growled to himself, looking back towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

Nyght lifted his head but only slightly. He looked at Etsu then at Mika, Armagedon was trying to come out again. Nyght placed his arms around his stomach. 'Not now Armagedon, just not now.' , 'What will you give me in return' , 'i'll let you out for a few hours.' Nyght thought to Armagedon even though it was extremely dangerous he had to do it. He removed his arms as Armagedon complied to the deal. "My only question is who in this world does she care about? If you can give me a name i can get what she needs." He spoke softly, as he always does.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 am

Etsu looked at him then snickered darkly. "The ones she does are off on missions..." He suddenly shifted though and moved to the side as though letting him into the clearing. "Before I piss of your little demon, you may go talk to Mika...she'll do better then I can...." He muttered, his claws shifting under him.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am

Nyght looked at Etsu, then his eyes trailed to Mika. Nyght slowly walked past Etsu and stopped by Mika. "Mika.....What can I do to help Phoenix?" He asked softly. His voice filled with worry for both Phoenix and the threat of Armagedon. He Placed his left hand on the scar as he waited. His Eyes growing more lifeless, and a sort of pool of black liquid. He knelt down by Mika and watched Phoenix, 'When this is over and done with?' Armagedon asked. 'yes.' was all Nyght said to him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

Mika looke dto him, pure milk white eyes with no pupils looke dback at him blankly. "Blood...mainly....master starves herself...because of her hate..." Phoenix's eyes snapped to Nyght, shivering behind Mika and she winced, before turning her head away from the smell of blood under the surface of skin. Arms wrapped around her stomach tightly.

Mika frowned but looked to him again and tilted her small head.
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 am

Nyght looked at Phoenix, he thought. "I could give her some of mine." He said his voice so soft it was barely able to be heard. He lifted his black, pool eyes to look at mika. He placed his left hand on the scar and closed his eyes, for some reason it was burning. It has never burned before, why now of all times. He removed his hand as the scar filled with a color darker then his eyes. This mark was a curse and he knew it too. He banished the thought from his mind and focused back on Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 am

Mika looke dto the mark and paused, thinking then sighed. "You may try..." she suddenly smiled though. "It will be good because your giving it willingly..." She added then sat up and move dto the side, Phoenix glaring at her weakly as she shifted back, her back hitting the single tree.

Mika looke dto him and added quietly. "She may be able to help you with your pain too, Nyght..."
Back to top Go down
BrokenGuardian

BrokenGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 am

Nyght looked to Phoenix. He allowed Armagedon to come out a little and grew his claws on his left hand. He sliced his right wrist and watched the blood start to gather there. The beads of blood ran down his arm, he looked from it to Phoenix and slowly moved beside her. Her offered his wrist to her. He banished Armgedon away and retracted his claws. His eyes sort of rippled as they flashed and dark scarlet then returned to their normal black abyss.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Phoenix eliceted a weak growl then shied back at the smell of blood. Though her head seemed to fight forward. Her throat dried and she groaned before trying to focus up on him. Not wanting and at the same time, fully wanting the blood. Only hating the fact that she did want it, and constantly tried to tell herself she didn't need it. The bold faced lie only managed to fool herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pained (Nyght Only)   Pained (Nyght Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pained (Nyght Only)
Page 1 of 1