School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Empty
PostSubject: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am

The slim vampire stopped jogging and glanced back with a sigh. Sure, she like dthe new school, but she like dto keep away from large groups for awhile. Especially in her mood now. Maybe it wasn't so great to be a vampire...

She shook her head of the thoughts and sat herself on the cold ground with a quiver. Marble, pale skin seemed almost white in such a forest and she pulled her knees up to her chest. Oh how she hated bloodlust when she was near people. All it caused when she didn't want to drink was a massive headache and irritation...
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Melina lurked near the back of the forest, getting used to her surroundings in this place. Her hair was brushed back off her face by the wind, she got a cold shiver when nearing the center, feeling the presence of a vampire. 'Who's there?' She woundered looking around curiously and found a girl sitting on the cold ground, walking over to her at a pace she bent down to her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:32 am

Phoenix let gold and green eyes drift shut after awhile...or, for a few seconds at least. They opened again at a new smell and she looked up at another girl and seemed to freeze. "Y-yeah..." She uttered absentmindedly and stood stiffly, rubbing her arm and wrinkling the mesh fabric.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:42 am

Melina's mako blue eyes glowed in the darkness, she looked at the girl hesitantly, not really knowing what to say... "You sure?" She asked in a calm voice. She didn't really like been in awkward situations but she was worried about the girl. "I'm Melinda."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:49 am

"Yeah, just got a headache..." She answered a bit quick this time, shutting her mouth and focusing on calming. So, she was thirsty, she hated being thought of as nothing but a brainless monster intent on blood... "I'm...Phoenix....new to the...school" she stuttered and looked down. "Nice to...meet you"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

Melina looked at her studying her actions and noticed something about her. "You have the lust for blood don't you?" She smiled. "I understand... It's hard to get over... Well..." She glanced at the floor. "I kinda know how you feel" She looked back up at the girl, no emotion in her face for a change, her hair softly falling on her shoulders. She placed a hand on the girls shoulder shoulder, meaning to be a sign of reasurance
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:03 pm

She glanced to her hand then back to her, nodding a bit and seemed to lower her shoulders. "Thanks.... forgive me, I'm used to fighting it, but still have too sooner or later" She mumbled a slight tone slower and crossed her arms with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

She smiled at her relaxing and gave her a friendly smile, taking her hand away. "Yeh I know, me too. Hard to cope with, hmm... You tried blood tablets? I belive Darcy has some."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Phoenix glanced up and tilted her head, spreading her long hair over her shoulder. "Once or twice..." she finally answered, lifting a hand to rub the back of her neck. "The only thing...they only last a few hours...its whenever I drink from a few certain people is when I don't have to drink again for a long time..." She explained quietly, faintly leaning back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Melina took a step back tilting her head to one side. "So you need blood of a real person to sooth your thirst? That sucks." She said it bluntly, trying to sound not to care, when really she did. No one knows what she really does.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Darcy walked through the forest, she had just disposed of another Level E "I swear my job gets harder every day" she said wandering through the forest
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Phoenix let off a vague chuckle and shrugged. "I need the blood of somebody I care about to really take affect..." She said quietly, averting her gaze to the looming tree tops. "Never really happens much" she muttered blankly then faintly looked forward as she caught another scent and presence.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Darcy sensed the presence of two other vampires, she placed a hand on the sword strapped to her back, ignoring the two guns holstered to her sides "Who's there" she said formally
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Melina tilted her head again puzzled by what she says. "Never knew vampires could be that complicated" She laughed quietly. "You know... That actually sounds like a monster to do that. You literally break a persons heart. She glanced at Phoenix then at the floor not knowing what to say.

She looked for the voice that came from behind the trees and stood still not moving or making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Darcy walked through the trees "Name yourself" she said, not showing any trace of emotion in her voice, speaking like the lieutenant she was meant to be "Are you students from the school" she said a little less formally
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Phoenix smiled blandly at the comment. "Definately makes me one...the reason why I only ever did it once...really long time ago...." She nearly whispered before pausing and looking towards the new woman. She frowned and stayed leaned againt the tree but shifted nervously on her spot. "I am I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Melina nodded her head at Phoenix and shuffled her feet, relaxing recognising Darcy's voice. "Melina! What is it to you?" She said boldly. She hated people interupting conversations
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Darcy took her hand from her sword "Oh, a student, well as a warning other members of my organization may pass through here and also Level E vampires so keep yourself safe" she said softly "No need for attitude"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Phoenix faintly tilte dher head after mumbling her name again and stayed quiet, folding her arms and looking down to study her feet. Definately a shy one.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Melina frowned and shoved her hands in her pockets. "No need to be so rude" She smirked. Then she looked at Phoenix. "Erm... Want to chat somewhere else?" She laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Darcy tsked and walked deeper into the forest "No need to be so rude" she said mockingly god she even sounds like her
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Phoenix glanced to her and shrugged, then glanced after Darcy and tilte dher head in curiosity again. "whatever works..." She murmured but smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Melina stood frozen a moment, still searching for why she had that feeling of a link between them both. The expression on her face just went blank as she felt no emotion, just emptiness. Just like when she was abandoned as a child. "Seriosly... Who are you?" She murmered quietly
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Darcy turned "I recognise an old friend in your eyes, she and I were very close and you seem to have many of her qualities and characteristics" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:55 am

Phoenix looked at the two carefully. Staying quiet and not really moving. She knew of a death almost right before she joined and just felt like she should stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)   Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting or Longing (Ashe and Darcy ^_^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next