School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules. Original Poster: Darcy Willows. (Merged Posts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashelia
Admin
Ashelia

Rules. Original Poster: Darcy Willows. (Merged Posts) Empty
PostSubject: Rules. Original Poster: Darcy Willows. (Merged Posts)   Rules. Original Poster: Darcy Willows. (Merged Posts) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:39 am

1. No god modding
2. Have a good time
3. Don't do anything explicit unless the other user has given permission, again i will moderate
4. Please create characters before you post, it just helps.
5. Please don't insult people OOC, get on with the Rp
6. dont just come on here to use the chatbox, this site is an RP site, RP please
7. i am getting annoyed by one line posts, so if possible more than one line please
8. the spam kingdom is for games etc not text ramblings

~ Darcy

Okay some more rules in more explination:

1. Do NOT flame other members and if you are caught doing so this will lead to warning and banning ect.

2. Fighting in this forum is only permitted inside the classes and as long as it is Friendly competition. If it resorts to flaming it will lead to warnings and bannings.

3. If any member has a problem with another member on the site either contact Me or Darcy and we will try to resolve the issue.

4. Anyone caught god modding anyone will get a warning immediatly. The Admins and moderators are in charge of modding and it is their responsability.

5. As Darcy has pointed out in the above, there is a problem with people just doing one line posts so if you would please could you try to lenghen them a bit. It is very much appreciated.

6. The Spam Kingdom's post count is off. This does not mean you can spam it to hell it means you can post games and have ooc fun.

7. Do NOT post before you have created your character and it has been accepted!
You will get a warning if you do.

Any breach of the forum rules will result in punishment. They are here for a reason.

Have fun

~Ashelia~

We are not here to control you just to maintain a good environment for everyone to RP in so please read and pay attention.

I personally don't want to ban anyone but when its necessary, its necessary, so please don't get yourself in that situation.

~Darcy~
Back to top Go down
http://fadingworlds.forumotion.net/

Rules. Original Poster: Darcy Willows. (Merged Posts)
Page 1 of 1