School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elathon Entblood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Elathon Entblood Empty
PostSubject: Elathon Entblood   Elathon Entblood Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Name: Elathon Entblood
Race: Son of a wood-nymph and an Incubus
Appearance: In his standard, everyday form, he has inherited his father's unnatural handsomeness, tall, slender with jet black hair. His eyes twinkle like pools in the deep forest, and his face is smooth. However when he is angered his mother's blood comes to the fore, his arms and legs elongating and becoming whip like, with grasping fingers and toes that probe the ground like roots. His skin becomes gnarled and grey, and his face distorts in agony and hate, a leering image of the dark woods of his birth. (I will probably try to find a few pictures to show what I mean, but hopefully this will suffice.)
Personality: He is incredibly laidback, his mind made like the trees his mother was sworn to protect, however when brought to anger, his wrath is quick and merciless such that few can stand against him in full fury. Yet to pull such a rage out off him would be like drawing water from an almost dry well, and so most of the time he remains calm and calculating.
Bio: The nature of his ancestry has always been an issue for him, his father he has never known, as he returned to his hellish domain almost instantly after Elathon had been concieved and his mother often left him at a whim to dance amongst the glades. This meant that he spent long amounts of time wandering in the forest, and as he did not inherit his mothers joy and carelessness, he did not dance, but listened to what the trees said around him, this is why he has become so tree-like in his own way.

It was one day when he was walking that the trees started to call him, drawing him onwards through the undergrowth until he saw before him a sprawl of buildings, the School.

(I hope this is Ok, if not I'll try to fix it)
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

Elathon Entblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elathon Entblood   Elathon Entblood Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:04 am

this is my lil bro...he doesn't like to tell people...I don't know why, but some people on the site have rp'd with him before
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

Elathon Entblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elathon Entblood   Elathon Entblood Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:28 am

Its okay Bourny, he's accepted, just get a avatar okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Elathon

Elathon

Elathon Entblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elathon Entblood   Elathon Entblood Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Crappy Avatar one up, I'll have to keep trying... soon it might be alright =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elathon Entblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elathon Entblood   Elathon Entblood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elathon Entblood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: