School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ma Chao (my second character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

Ma Chao (my second character) Empty
PostSubject: Ma Chao (my second character)   Ma Chao (my second character) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Name: Ma Chao
Race:Human but is immortal
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:Ma Chao is calm and collected in battle, believing in honour and justice over anything else. His simply look at life has got him into trouble but that has not changed his beliefs
Bio:During the romance of the three kingdoms age of china Ma Chao fought for the Shu armies believing they were fighting the most honourable fight. His brother died at the hands of an enemy general who Ma Chao swore to kill, this oath has deemed him immortal, only allowing him to die in battle.

While tracking the man over the entire globe he has seen many fights and met many people, after hearing rumours that there was a school for lost souls and people with powers he gripped his spear tight "That man must be there" he made his way in the direction of the school.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Ma Chao (my second character)   Ma Chao (my second character) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:39 am

Accepted, he can be killed right?
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: Ma Chao (my second character)   Ma Chao (my second character) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:28 am

yeh he can only be killed in battle tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ma Chao (my second character)   Ma Chao (my second character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ma Chao (my second character)
Page 1 of 1