School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boarder Line of Limitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soiree

Soiree

Boarder Line of Limitation Empty
PostSubject: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Soiree had been standing within the grassy plains outside the school. He had a notebook held within his right hand. The wind was blowing gently but nonstop. His eyes showed a deep morose feel. Even his face was gloomy. He'd just finished teaching his class that had made him a bit sad. Not because of whom they were nor their actions. Just the fact about themselves. They believe they are above than others, well mostly all others. Soiree suddenly sat down. Strangely this is as far as he can go away from the school that used to be a graveyard.

"Again.. A boring day. Then comes another day.", he said silently under his breath. His eyes looked at the forest that laid ahead. A barrier to keep the human realm away from this one laid beyond this forest. The trees itself where gigantically huge and all over the place. Some birds were heard all around this afternoon. Soiree was bored. Killing time once again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Darcy sat high up a tree, her long dark hair flowing, picked up by the breeze. She had two books open, finishing her essay for her sociology teacher. She wrote intently, her eyes fixated upon her page, she wrote with a sad look, she sighed and put her pen down momentarily "If only people knew..." she said softly and went back to her writing, her dark eyes saddened.
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofls.rpg-board.net
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:37 pm

With the winds passing gently still around the areas, Soiree picked up Darcy's scent. Unnaturally what he was was very undefined. "She's here too.. Along the trees it seems.", he said dully. Slowly laying on the grass. Both his eyes looked at the empty sky with moving clouds at a easy slow pace as usually when these types of days comes. "If only people knew...", he muttered under his breath as his eyes changed colors. From blue to crimson then back to blue in two blinks.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Darcy finished her essay, she closed both books and shoved them both in her bag, she thought about her childhood, she thought about it a lot these days, her parents, the blood. she cradled her head for a moment to stop the tears from coming out. she looked up, no tears present, she rested her head against the trunk and sighed "Silver wings"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:52 pm

He sat up and with a pissed off expression his left fist made a fist that swung at the empty space. A barrier was there for Soiree only. It would not break but it would show in a mixture of light reflections. "Damn. Every time I try this. It doesn't do anything. All thanks to him..", said Soiree a bit angrily with sorrow in it. He swung at it once more. Breaking it. Yet in an instant it repaired itself. Catching Soiree's hand in it almost. His hand was pulled away just in time before it was cut off. His whole wrist and fist was bleeding.

"And it always fail.", he muttered. His left hand healed quickly unnaturally. Faster than a pure vampire. But the blood's scent went along the winds. Soiree was licking his own blood slowly. Staring at the empty space that was his limit to leave such a dreadful place.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Darcy caught the scent of blood, it caught her off guard and she banged her head on the tree trunk, she lost her grip and fell to the floor, she hit her head on the ground and curled up in a ball from the pain "Ahhhhh" she groaned getting a headache, she sat up and ruffled her hair, she winced as her satchel hit her in the same spot as the floor had "Stupid idiotic gravity" she cursed, but she wondered where that blood had come from.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:05 pm

He kept licking away his blood off his left wrist. There was so much of it splattered on himself and the grassy floor he stood upon. He heard a thud. A noise of something falling. His eyes blinked twice. Trying to figure were the noise came from. He began to walk west. The way he heard the sound. The blood scent would get more defining around. Now here is what's tricky about his blood. Unlike every little aspect of blood from living creatures, Soiree's will always remain a sweet taste of satisfaction towards all bloodsuckers. Including himself.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Darcy sat rubbing her head, she pulled a twig out of her long black hair. She threw the satchel back into the tree, she proceeded to lick the droplet of blood that had come from a cut on her wrist, it immediately healed, she sighed and stood up. She rubbed her bum, having fell from the tree, it was slightly grazed "it always heals to fast" she sighed as it disappeared within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:14 pm

"Darcy Willows.", he simply said. He was about six feet away from her. He could not go any nearer from where he was now. His left hand still had blood dripping down without an injury. He titled his head to the right a bit confused from her own remark about the blood. "Hi.", he simply said after that. His own blood giving off a strong allure to her maybe.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:20 am

Darcy stopped mid action and looked at her teacher "Please stem that bleeding, another vampire may catch the stench" she jumped up into the tree and grabbed her bag and jumped back to the ground. she walked to her teacher "I won't bite but others may" she said handing him her essay "Finished, early"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:08 am

He took a step back. Soiree couldn't reach his hand out to grab the stupid paper. "Come closer, as for the bleeding it stopped a long time ago.", he said calmly without any tone in his voice. His blue eyes looked at her as if she was not an enemy nor friend.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:34 am

Darcy stepped forward, in front of the barrier, she smiled kindly and handed her the paper, "I don't know what is with that look, but I assure you sensei, that I will not bite you" she sighed and let her arm drop to her side "I have never bitten anyone, not even my enemies" she placed the paper in his hands and smiled again "I'd rather just survive"
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:11 pm

"It's not that..", he took the paper from it's right edge corner from below. Her hand was just barely on the front line of the barrier. Yet the paper was somehow effected too. It shocked him a bit. Pulling his right hand away quickly like a flinch. "Damn..", he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Darcy stepped past him, so she was in the barrier, so he could have her paper "You only needed to ask and I would have moved forward" she said sitting down at a bench by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Soiree

Soiree

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC: where di the lake come from? xD
Shuei had crossed his arms not reading the paper and just looking at her. "You're strange. Is that life haunts the very will of your dammed soul Darcy Willows?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows.
Admin
Darcy Willows.

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:44 am

Darcy shrugged "My soul isn't dammed at all, It's my past and my forgotten memories that haunt me, they always have, they come back through dreams and make my life seem like a horror story" she sighed "The death of my parents haunts me everyday" she looked at him "I am strange, yes, but thats only because I choose to acknowledge the existence of others"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarder Line of Limitation   Boarder Line of Limitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarder Line of Limitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Outside :: Outdoor Areas-
Jump to: